chapter 6: Midterms

(A/N: if this chapter mysteriously appears after the prologue, I'm flipping a table over and screaming. I have no idea how it happened and it's making me angry.)

There's a bunch Koro-sensei's right now. He's helping us for the midterms.

"(Y/N)-san, do you understand this question?" Koro-sensei asked.

"Y-Yes..." I said shyly.

And I was lying, I actually get it, mostly.

"You see? (Least favorite subject) isn't as hard as you think it is." Koro-sensei said.

Well Karma helped me too.

Speaking of Karma, he stab an anti-Koro-sensei knife at the Koro-sensei in front of him, making all the Koro-sensei's have a hole in their heads.

"Karma-kun stop that!!!" Koro-sensei said.

Of course, Karma just stuck his tongue out at him.

That's Karma for you, though that face is kinda cute-

What am I saying?! Karma and I are just friends, he's always saying that to me though...

(Time skip)

We finally finished cleaning up. Karma, being lazy, is waiting for me outside.

"(L/N)-san, are you going home now?" Nagisa asked.

"Yeah, Karma is waiting for me outside." I said quietly.

Then we passed by the teachers office. Their was talking going on in their. We peeked inside and saw Koro-sensei, Karasuma-sensei, and Irina talking to the principal.

"I heard about an E-class student who defied their betters. Two D-class students were being threatened by an E-class student, making the two students flee for their lives." The principal said.

Nagisa and I didn't know how to react, I'm pretty sure that last part was being over exaggerated.

After taking about how E-class is just a way to get the other students to study harder, the principal tossed a puzzle ring at Koro-sensei, making Koro-sensei go into a state of panic.

The principal left the room and saw Nagisa and I standing there.

The principal gave us a fake smile. "Hi, I look forward to seeing your midterm results." He said before walking away.

That guy is going to cause a lot of trouble for us.

(The next day)

Yup I was right, the principal was going to cause a lot of trouble for us.

Their are even more Koro-sensei's today than their were yesterday.

"Um Koro-sensei, isn't this going to wear you out?" Nagisa asked.

He's right, he's using more energy today.

"It's fine. Something like this won't wear me out." Koro-sensei said.

He says it won't wear him out but now he looks completely exhausted. He looks like me after running the mile.

"He wore himself out." Isogai said.

"I say we test our luck." Rio said, holding out an anti-Koro-sensei knife.

"Not that we don't appreciate the help but why are you doing this?" Isogai asked.

"So I teach that principal a thing or two, and..." Koro-sensei started to fantasize about something. "You won't try to kill me anymore."

Yeah, I doubt that last part is going to happen, no matter what you do.

"Yeah, don't count on that. It's not that we don't appreciate you helping us with our midterms, but the reward money is too good to pass up."

"Money isn't everything!!!" Koro-sensei cried.

I almost forgot about the reward money. It's a lot of money. Most people would think that someone like me wouldn't have an interest in that much money but I could think about all the books, manga, and anime stuff I could buy with all that money.

"We're E-class. Assassination is one thing, but academics is another thing.)

"I see." Koro-sensei said slightly pissed off. "I think you don't know what it means to be an assassin. Everybody outside now!"

Everybody was outside on the field.

"I'm coming, what is it?" Irina asked.

"Koro-sensei asked to bring you out here." Kataoka said.

"Jelavic, when it comes to assassination do you always have a backup plan?" Koro-sensei asked.

"Of course I do, plan A almost never works." Irina said.

Koro-sensei turned to Karasuma-sensei. "Karasuma, when it comes to combat does the first strike always hit your opponent?"

"The first strike doesn't always hit the target, make the second strike is as strong as the first one or better yet carry a second blade." Karasuma-sensei said.

Koro-sensei made a tornado, and cleaned the entire field. He says that we all have to make the top 50 on our midterms.

(Sarcastic tone) Pressure, that will make it easier for me.

(Day of the midterms)

So we take the midterms on the main campus, I was basically hiding behind Karma, since he had to show up this time, as the other classes were staring at us as we walked down the halls.

As you can tell, I'm not fan of people starting at me.

So far the midterms are not too bad, though I was doing a last minute student before going to the main campus.

Suddenly everyone seemed to be having a hard time on a problem. It must be question 11, at first glance the problem looks hard but if look at it carefully it's actually easier than you think.

Let's just hope I did everything right...

(The next day)

Everyone is upset about the midterm results. The results weren't too good. I'm not sure if I should let anyone know about my midterm results.

"I apologize." Koro-sensei said facing the wall. "I underestimated the principal's dedication to the system. I'm too ashamed to face you."

Karma threw an anti-Koro-sensei knife at Koro-sensei. "Then I guess you won't see me try to kill you." Karma said, walking up to Koro-sensei.

"Karma this isn't the time!" Koro-sensei said.

Karma placed his midterm results on Koro-sensei's desk. He made the top 5 on midterms.

"Your teaching methods worked for me. I'm not going anywhere though, regular class has nothing on assassination." Karma said.

Koro-sensei seems distracted, now's my chance. I took out my gun and aimed at Koro-sensei, it nearly him but he saw the anti-Koro-sensei bb bullet at the last second.

"(Y/N)-san, don't do that!" Koro-sensei said.

I placed my midterm results on Koro-sensei's too.

"Their not as good as Karma-kun's scores but your teaching methods helped me...that the highest grades I've ever gotten..." I said shyly.

"(Y/N)-chan made the top 5 too huh?" Karma teased, patting my head.

"Y-Yes...but I'm staying here too...this is the first time I've ever felt even a little bit comfortable in a classroom..." I said shyly.

"See Koro-sensei? I think your just scared that one of us is actually going to kill you." Karma teased.

Everyone started laughing, soon Koro-sensei started talking about getting revenge on finals.

I really meant what I said, this is the best class I ever had, probably because of everyone. I'm proud to be an E-class student.

To be continued.

(A/N: sorry it took so long)