chapter 30: I'm running out of ideas

Midterms are in two weeks and we're not allowed to study.

Though this is because apparently half the class yesterday were taking a shortcut and ended up crashing into the principal of a primary school and he ended up breaking his leg. So Koro-sensei banned everyone from studying (I'm not even kidding, he checked ALL of my books that I brought with me...it's a good thing that I didn't bring any yaoi or yuri with me...).

Though I'm not sure if that's so bad, I mean I've actually started doing more than just reading, drawing, and trying to stay awake in class (my attention span is only short when it comes to school) but I've always found last minute studying the most effective.

Anyways, the entire E-class has to take care of the primary school students for two weeks. Which also means I can't keep my head in a book or a handheld videogame device because we have to watch over a bunch of little kids. And even if the blood is pink, I probably still can't play Danganronpa in front of them.

The primary school building is falling apart so the whole decided to help repair it.

Half of the class is repairing the building, and the other half of the class are either entertaining the kids or tutoring them. Karma, Kaede, Okuda, and Terasaka are putting on a play for some of the kids (though Karma is using actual violence on Terasaka... as usual). I'm helping some of the kids learn how to read. I don't like reading out loud but I'll any chance at creating more anime/manga fans I can get.

(A/N: Reader-chan is reading them age appropriate manga to get them to become otaku's. They shall join the dark side, we have cookies, the number one way to kidnap someone...I'm not even kidding, I just simply mentioned cookies once and a bunch of people turned around and looked at me.)

I seem to be doing a okay job at teaching them how to read, at least their starting to understand what's written on book. I tried my best to speak as loud as my shy, stuttering voice could, and I told myself that I most likely won't be judged by a bunch of little kids, but that's not easy when I was bullied by a bunch of kids their age when I was little (at least none of them were the spawn of Satan- I mean Monaca.)

(A/N: I'm not sure if it's spelled Monaca or Monaka, I tried looking it up but I got both spellings. All well, as long as you know that I'm talking about the spawn of Satan from Danganronpa Another Episode.)

After we were done helping helping them for the day I was walking home with Karma as usual. Then we noticed Asano across the street.

"Let's walk faster (Y/N)-chan, I rather not have A$$no catch up with us." Karma said as he grabbed my hand ran with me.

"P-Please... s-slow...d-down...I-I'm... d-dying...!" I whisper shouted in my shy tone of voice, also trying to catch my breath at the same time.

"You know it's rude of you to ignore you're "girlfriend's" request."

Karma and I stopped running (and I nearly fell on top Karma) and turned around, I figured it would be Asano...kill...me...(not literally)

"Oh, have you finally accepted the fact that (Y/N)-chan is MY girlfriend?!" Karma said.

I have two options, use my ability of being extremely quiet to leave this situation before anyone realizes that I'm gone, or stop Karma before he literally kills Asano.

Normally I'd go with option one seeing as how I'd rather not get involved but it would be a bad thing if Karma gets expelled (or arrested) for killing the principal's son (or attempted murder but with Karma you never know when he has something to use as weapon).

I grabbed Karma's arm and started dragging him with me. Normally Karma is stronger than me but I (somehow) managed to get him off guard (probably because he focused on murdering Asano)

"N-Nope...not d-doing t-this again...L-let's go h-home..." I said shyly as I continued to drag Karma with me, leaving a confused Asano behind.

"I wasn't going to murder A$$no...yet." Karma said as soon as he caught up and turned around (it's impossible for me to catch up to Karma- or anyone else- but it's extremely easy for Karma- and anyone else- to catch up to me.)

I just look at Karma with an emotionless expression on my face.

"You know the more you use that face the cuter you look." Karma teased.

"L-Let's j-just go h-home..." I said, hiding the blush on my face.

(A/N: it was this moment I realized that I'm having a writer's block so I'm going to do a time skip...I apologize)

(Time skip to after midterms)

Most of E-class did terrible at the midterms, I guess that makes sense since nobody was aloud to study for midterms for two weeks.

And of course those A-class guys (still don't know or want to know their names) had to go and start making fun of E-class's poor test scores.

Fortunately, since Karma placed second in test scores (I did too, how? I don't know, but I'm not the type of person to brag about things like that) and defended everyone.

"By the way (L/N)-san, I thought you were a last minute study person. How were you able to remember everything for midterms if we weren't allowed to study for two weeks?" Nagisa asked.

"Y-You'd be s-surprised about w-what you can l-learn from YouTube..." I said quietly.

"Wait, but isn't using the internet cheating?" Nagisa asked.

"W-watching you tubers t-that y-you watch on a r-regular basis d-doesn't count as c-cheating..." I said quietly.

That and you're bond to learn something after listening to my mother talking for 7 hours (she's way smarter than she acts, and she does 99.9% of the talking).

Nagisa gave me a weird look (probably because most people find it hard to believe that you can learn things from gaming videos) but I ignored it.

Later we received new training outfits and showed them to Koro-sensei (and by that I mean that we destroyed his barbeque).

Spending two weeks with a bunch of little kids (which I may or may not have gotten a few of them over to the dark side) can apparently do people some good. Of course now that two weeks have passed that means I can get back to my (bad habits that I won't consider bad) videogames.

To be continued.

-------------------------

A/N: As you can see, I've been having writer's block on this chapter. So I apologize for horrible chapter - and the "creative" title - school has been taking up pretty much all of my time so "as soon as possible" wasn't able to be very quickly.

 So I apologize for horrible chapter - and the "creative" title - school has been taking up pretty much all of my time so "as soon as possible" wasn't able to be very quickly

Look who finally figured out how to put more than one picture in one chapter (my stupidity continues to amaze me). This is quick sketch of mine (and by quick sketch I mean I got distracted for who knows how long and started drawing on my homework... Again.) It's of two Danganronpa Oc's of mine that I plan on using in a future story (after I finish one of the stories that I'm currently working on).