chapter 14: Weird dream and abusive teacher

"I'm not letting you experiment on her anymore." A lady with blond-ish, Brown hair and hazel, green eyes said holding on to an infant child, I'm assuming the child is a girl since the lady said her but it's hard to tell since she's wrapped up in a blanket.

"She's one of my best test subjects, I'm not just going just let her go." A mysterious man said, I can't see his face, I can barely even see the lady's face. "And besides her mother abandoned her the moment she was born and she's just a child so she's not going to complain about it."

"That's exactly why I'm taking her with me! She's a child, not a weapon, you never said anything about using people as weapons!" The lady said and started walking away with the child. "I'll raise her myself, I'm letting you use her for anything."

*beep*

I was woken up by the sound of my annoying alarm clock. Stupid alarm, if my alarm wasn't also my phone I'd throw it across the room.

I lazily got out of my warm comfortable bed. My (h/l) (h/c) was a mess but I didn't care. I'm not a morning person, so I'm a bit moody like usual every morning.

I was having another weird dream last, at least this time it had nothing to do with high school boys on kid's scooters trying to act cool while flirting with male anime characters (*couch* yaoi *couch*), or me about to kiss some boy who's face is always hidden with people in the background who's face is also hidden saying "I ship it." (Though this one usually gets interrupted by my stupid alarm clock before the kiss happens)...Well, I did say they were wired. Though the lady looked a bit like my mother, even though I have (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes my mother looks different from me. I figured it was because I was adopted, my mother said she's had me practically since I was born though.

After lazy combing my hair and changing into my school uniform, I put on my black sweater and shoes and left to the train station where Karma was waiting.

(Time skip)

Karasuma's POV:

I was having the class train like usual, they had improved greatly in their training.

Isogai and Maehara ran towards me to attack, they've improved since I've first fought them.

Karma swung his knife at me, Karma seems like a lazy person but he's a natural born killer.

Okano tried to attack me next, let's not forget the girls, Okano's gymnastics skills makes it hard to predict her moves.

Megu swung her knife at me, and Megu is strong enough to rival the boys.

These are the would be assassins in E-class. The others are good, but they have a long way to go.

"Don't forget Koro-sensei, the teacher that no has the heart to kill." The stupid octopus said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Stay out of my thoughts target." I said, making the stupid octopus leave.

Suddenly, I felt a chill down my spine, like two pythons were behind me. I flipped over whatever was behind me, only to find out it was Nagisa and (Y/N). (Y/N) managed to land on her feet but Nagisa ended up on the ground.

"Nagisa-kun, (Y/N)-chan, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there."

"Well it was a sneak attack." (Y/N) wrote on her notepad (I guess she's still not used to talking to me.

"It's fine, I'm okay." Nagisa said as (Y/N) helped him up.

Nagisa Shiota and (Y/N) (L/N), what was that feeling I got from them? Was that just my imagination?

(Y/N)'s POV:

We finished training, no one was able to hit Karasuma-sensei again though.

I was hoping Nagisa's and my sneak attack would work but he flipped us over before we could strike. I'll have to watch some more anime so I think of a new sneak attack. Going with the straight forward attack would only work for a person like Yuno Gasai, not for people like me.