chapter 22: I'm not physic!

Karma's challenging that guy...hopefully he's not going to do anything TOO stupid but I wouldn't keep my hopes up. This IS Karma were talking about.

"Karma-kun..." I said shyly.

"Don't worry (Y/N)-chan, I'll be fine. Aren't I always?" Karma said with a smirk.

I'll assume that he's ignoring the whole Kyoto field trip indecent when he said that.

I put on a small smile on my face. "Good luck..." I said shyly.

Karma was fighting him and was dodging his every attack. Karma kept his usual smirk on his face.

"Dodging won't get you anywhere." The guy said.

"I know. I'm going to fight you fairly, no tricks or anything." Karma said.

Well he might want to explain the reason why he's carrying mustard and wasabi in his bag... (I'm not physic, I just happened to look in his bag and see what he was carrying inside).

Karma and that guy continued to fight each other. Karma managed to kick him where the sun don't shine and then charged in to attack him. I suddenly noticed that the guy was holding something in his hand.

"Karma-kun..." I said not very loudly but it was loud enough for Karma to hear. His golden eyes looked at my (e/c) eyes for a moment.

That guy sprayed Karma with some poison gas and Karma fell to the ground.

"Karma-kun...!" I said and ran to Karma.

The guy pushed me away from him. "Sorry but I have orders to follow." He said then picked Karma up by the hair.

"A good distraction makes it easy to make your next attack..." I said quietly.

He looked at me like I was crazy, then turned to Karma. "What the heck is that supposed to me-"

Before he could finish what he was saying Karma sprayed him with the same poison gas he sprayed Karma with.

"I don't appreciate you pushing my girlfriend, but thanks to (Y/N)-chan's distraction you were distracted long enough for me to use this." Karma said holding the now poison gas spray. "Too bad it's only good to use only once."

"I sprayed you in the face, how did you not breathe it in?" The guy said on the floor.

"I used the handkerchief (Y/N)-chan gave me earlier. She said that it would probably help me and it did." Karma said.

Everyone was looking at me again...what did I do wrong now?

"(Y/N)-chan are you sure your not physic?" Kaede asked.

"I'm not physic..." I said.

We all held the guy to the ground and tied him up.

"Karma-kun seems to have matured, I wonder what the future has in store for him." Koro-sensei said.

"Yeah...don't count on the Karma maturing part..." I said shyly, as pointed Karma who has just revealed the mustard and wasabi in his bag.

"I'm going to put mustard and wasabi up your nose." Karma said with a smile, (sarcastic tone) because telling people this completely normal and sane.

"I'm scared to see what the future has in store for him." Koro-sensei said. "Well at least Karma-kun has a physic girlfriend."

"I'm not physic..." I said shyly.

Question, what would happen if I "accidentally" drop Koro-sensei into the bottom of the ocean?

Anyways (just ignore my previous question), after Karma finished torturing the guy we continued to make our way to the top of the hotel. Unfortunately, the door we needed to get through was locked and the only way to unlock it was to get to the other side which was inside the club. All of the girls volunteered to go inside and let the boys in but Karasama-sensei said it was too dangerous to let us go alone.

That's when all of the boys (expect for Nagisa) turned their heads to Nagisa, who was confused by this action. You can pretty much figure out what's going on here without asking anybody.

"And Nagisa-kun was chosen to be the boy's next victim..." I said quietly.

Long story short, Nagisa is with us girls in the club and he's wearing a skirt. And the sad thing is that he looks better in girl clothes than I ever would. It's official, Nagisa is one of those trap characters you see in anime.
Nagisa was embarrassed about wearing girl clothes but he still makes a more convincing girl than me.

Suddenly some guy came over to Nagisa and started flirting with him (obviously not realizing that Nagisa is a boy). The other girls made Nagisa go with him, you can see him mentally crying.

We continued making our way towards the door when we saw a bodyguard standing next to the door. Kaede got Nagisa but that guy from earlier came and started "dancing".

I'm no good at dancing either (at least I don't think I am) but wth is that?!

The boy bumped into some guy and spilled his drink on him. He was really pissed and was going to beat the crap out of him but Okano kicked him and knocked him out. We told the bodyguard that he drank too much and the bodyguard carried him off.

We got the boys inside and Nagisa changed back into his normal clothes.

"I don't think it was necessary for me to go with them, it's not like I did anything." Nagisa complained.

"You were comic relief." Karma said. "And can I borrow that outfit Nagisa-kun?"

"I'm not wearing it..." I said.

"As usual (Y/N)-chan knows what I'm plotting." Karma said.

"(Y/N)-chan is physic." Kaede muttered.

"No I'm not..." I said shyly.

This me being "physic" business is starting to get annoying. Actually it has been annoying, I'm just now REALLY close to pulling a Yuno Gasai (AKA, killing someone).

We made it to a hallway with two bodyguards blocking a certain door.

"So what now?"

"We could use the tazer that Terasaka has in his backpack." I said.

"(Y/N)-chan used her physic power again." The whole class said.

At that moment I was EXTREMELY pissed off about the whole physic thing.

"I'm. not. physic."

I think I scared everyone, mostly because I used a pissed off tone of voice and I gave them my "emotionless death stare".

Karma suddenly put his hand on my shoulder and messed with my (h/c) hair.

"Save the erge to kill for later okay (Y/N)-chan?" Karma said.

"O-Okay..." I said shyly, going back to my usual dandere self.

"Great." Karma said then looked over to Kimura. "Now I have an idea if not too chicken."

Kimura went up to the guards and insulted them. The guards started to chase after him. Then Terasaka and Yoshida used the tazers on them and knocked them out. We checked their pockets and found two real guns. The guns were given to Chiba and Hayami since they were the best shooters in class.

We made our way into the concert hall and hid behind the seats. The last assassin showed up on the stage.

The last one before we make it to the target.

To be continued.

(A/N: I know I asked this a few chapters back but I'd like to know before I finish all of the season 1 episodes.

Should I:

1) make a sequel for this book.

Or

2) make this one long book.

Which ever gets the most will be what I do. Thank you for reading this and dealing with my bad grammar skills.)