chapter 27: Strength isn't everything

"A trick learned from your students, we've created a barrier made of anti-Koro-sensei material." Shiro said.

I was still hiding behind Karma (I don't care if we're the same height), after what happened the last time I saw Shiro I rather not be anywhere near him.

Of course since only Karma knows about our last meeting with Shiro the class is confused by me suddenly hidding behind Karma.

"Brother, compared to me you are weak." Itona, who just appeared on top of the barrier with anti-Koro-sensei material on his tentacles, said.

Itona started attacking Koro-sensei. This went on for awhile until Koro-sensei used some kind of special move and destroyed the barrier. Itona started falling falling to the ground. Luckily Koro-sensei caught him. Suddenly Itona was screaming in pain.

"The tentacles are rejecting you because of you constantly losing." Shiro said. "If that's the case then it's time to let you go. It's a shame, I need someone who can hold the tentacles in their body without them rejecting that person."

Shiro atuomaticly looked at me, I (attempted to) hid my head behind Karma's. Everyone was still confused by this.

Basically Shiro just abandoned Itona because he kept failing to kill Koro-sensei. Also I'm going to have to buy myself a pocket knife to take everywhere with me.

Itona got up and left, we found out on the news that he was going around destroying electronic stores. Of course we're all going after him, though I get the feeling that Shiro will show up again...

3rd person POV:

E-class and Koro-sensei searched town for Itona, who was destroying every electronic store he could find. Everyone finally found Itona in an alleyway. Koro-sensei tried to talk to Itona but then Shiro showed up and set off a smoke bomb and by the time it cleared up Shiro had already captured Itona and was taking him with him.

Koro sensei chased after Shiro and Itona. It took Karma a few minutes to realize something important.

"Wait a minute, where's (Y/N)-chan?!" Karma said.

The rest of the class looked around but they didn't see her anywhere. Now the red haired boy was panicking in his head, if Shiro took the shy (h/c) haired girl that would be bad, especially after what happened the last time Shiro held her captive.

Suddenly Karma received a text, as soon as he read the text he ran off.

"Karma-kun where are you going?!" Nagisa asked but Karma just ignored him and continued running. The rest of the class decided to follow karma to wherever he was running to.

Meanwhile (Y/N) was in the back of a truck with Itona trying to find a weak spot in the net they were trapped in. Normally she would be panicking considering that Shiro had taken her hostage again but she was surprisingly calm, well at least on the outside. (Y/N) was slightly panicking but as usual she kept it inside and didn't show how panicked she was.

Koro sensei showed up to rescue Itona but he was being shot down by a bunch of anti-Koro-sensei bb bullets. Suddenly E-class appeared and started knocking out the people who were shooting at Koro-sensei. While Shiro and his men were distracted (Y/N) broke the net that Itona and her were trapped in. Itona was in a poor condition due to the net being made of martial that weakens tentacles.

"How did you find us..." Itona said.

"I-I sent Karma-kun a text message..." (Y/N) said quietly as she stood up.

Eventually Shiro left leaving Itona with E-class. Karma quickly went over to his girlfriend to make she was okay (she had to reassure him multiple times that she was alright). Koro-sensei told the class that in order to keep Itona from dying they have to find a way to detach his tentacles from him. Terasaka and his gang volunteered to take care of Itona until Koro-sensei could remove his tentacles.

After awhile they finally got to Itona and Koro-sensei was able to remove his tentacles.

The next day at school Itona officially became a part of E-class. Itona walked past (Y/N) and whispered something.

"Don't worry about your secret, I won't tell anyone about your tentacles." Itona whispered before he went to join Terasaka and his gang.

'I guess it would make sense that he would know about it...' (Y/N) thought.

The (h/c) haired girl just sat down and started reading (favorite book or magna) again, possibly eating more (favorite flavor) pocky.

Meanwhile Shiro was at his lad planning out his next attempt to kill Koro-sensei when a shadowy figure approached him.

"You got rid of another one huh?" The figure said.

"It doesn't matter that monster removed his tentacles anyway." Shiro said.

"But you still have your eyes on her I see." The figure said.

"You mean (Y/N) (L/N), yes, she's the only one who handle the tentacles DNA." Shiro said.

"Give me the same power she has." The figure said.

"There's a chance it might reject you." Shiro said.

"That's why as much as I hate it I'll infuse myself with some of (Y/N)'s DNA, I know you still have some form the time you kidnapped her." The figure said.

"I thought you weren't interested in killing Koro-sensei." Shiro said.

"Oh I'm not interested in killing Koro-sensei." The figure said. "I'm interested in killing (Y/N)-chan."

To be continued.

(A/N: once again I apologise for taking forever and as you can probably tell I wasn't quite sure what to write/type on this chapter)