chapter 10: Assassination and movies

Aiming is harder than it looks, especially when your aiming at someone who can fly mock 20.

I was hiding in a spot Koro-sensei couldn't see me in. Sneaking up on him will be difficult, making sure that there's no sticks on the ground.

Koro-sensei seems to move a tad bit slower when he loses a tentacle, so I was aiming for his tentacles.

As soon as I got close to him I swung my anti-Koro-sensei knife and managed to cut off a tentacle. Koro-sensei turned around and jumped.

"(Y/N)-san, what's with the scary look!?!" Koro-sensei cried.

He must be talking about my "emotionless death stare", I do that without being aware of it sometimes. Of course, Karma calls it the "emotionless death stare" because thier's not drop of emotion and apparently my (e/c) eyes look soulless.

Of course, I snapped out of my "emotionless death stare" state and I messed up trying to kill Koro-sensei.

I'm in English class now, sulking a bit. Please don't let Irina call on me, I know English very well but taking in front of an entire class with a bunch of eyes staring at me makes me nervous.

My sneak attack didn't work so what else can I try...Koro-sensei goes way too fast for me, so I'll need to find a way to get close enough to him without him using his speed.

I'm thinking about ways to kill my teacher, (sarcastic tone) because it's completely normal for a student to think about how they should kill their teachers.

I wanna go home and watch anime.

(The next day)

Karasuma-sensei was telling us about a pretend assassination contest between Irina and her assassination teacher. Koro-sensei started this, saying that they should have a contest and Karasuma-sensei was there target.

Suddenly Irina came running towards Karasuma-sensei.

"Hey Karasuma! I made you some tea!" Irina said.

She drugged it, she wants to get him paralyzed so she can stab him.

"Paralyze and stab, oldest trick in the book." Karasuma-sensei said.

Irina tried to get Karasuma-sensei to carry her but he completely ignored her. We helped Irina stand up and she was complaining about how it's hard to kill someone who knows her motives.

This is going to be a long day.

(Time skip)

Irina managed to win and "kill" Karasuma-sensei. It was pretty cool actually, she certainly seems proud.

After school, Karma and I were walking home together like usual, then I heard a voice from someone I never wanted to see again.

"Well if isn't (Y/N)-chan, you look much different than when I last saw you, I'm so glad to see you again!"

I flinched. It's her, what is she doing here? She's acting friendly again.

"Karma-kun, let's go home..." I said quietly, tugging on Karma's sleeve. I would like to leave before she gets to Karma too.

"Who's that (Y/N)-chan? Let's hang out!" (Enemy's name) said, her name is (Enemy's name).

I walked away without looking at her, Karma followed me. What is (Enemy's name) doing here? I thought she went to another country, she kept bragging about it the last time I saw her. Why can't she leave me alone?!

"(Y/N)-chan are you okay? You look like you were going to snap. Who was that girl anyway?" Karma asked.

My (h/c) bangs were covering my (e/c) eyes. "Someone I never wanted to see again..." I said quietly.

(Time skip)

Karma's POV:

(Y/N) kept dozing off in class today. I asked her why did she look so tired earlier but her only response was "couldn't sleep."

It doesn't look like she up late watching anime or reading again. But (Y/N) looks like she's not in a good mood. Or at least I'm sure she's not in a good mood, it's not easy trying to figure out the mood of a person who's usual expression is a poker face (if (Y/N) wasn't so shy, she'd be a kundere but (Y/N) actually shows her emotions sometimes).

(Y/N) seemed to be in a bad mood since yesterday when that girl appeared. I wonder who she is, (Y/N) only said that she's someone she never wanted to see again.

After school, everyone was getting ready to leave. I have to wake up (Y/N) who fell asleep during the last few minutes of class, she looks so adorable when she's sleeping.

Koro-sensei was talking about a Sonic Ninja movie in Hawaii he was going to watch today. I'd like to see it, maybe (Y/N) would like to see it too, she likes reading all kinds of books and manga so why not?

I poked (Y/N) on the cheek, she slowly opened her (e/c) eyes and looked at me.

"Did you have a nice nap (Y/N)-chan?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"What are you plotting...?" (Y/N) asked quietly and sleepy

"You know me so well, come on let's go!" I said and grabbed (Y/N)'s hand, dragging her with me.

Nagisa saw us walking outside and asked. "Where are you you guys going in such a rush?"

"We're going to see if Koro-sensei will let us see the Sonic Ninja movie with him." I said.

"I'll come with you, I want to see too." Nagisa said.

The three of us went outside and asked Koro-sensei to go with him.

"I'd like to come too." Ritsu said in Nagisa's phone.

"Ritsu, what are you doing on my phone?" Nagisa asked.

"I downloaded myself on everyone's phones, this version of me is called mobile Ritsu!" Ritsu said.

Koro-sensei placed us in his coat and took off. (Y/N) held onto my arm, my face was a bit red because we were so close to each other.

As we were in the air, Koro-sensei was giving us a lesson. Ritsu suggested that I could kill Koro-sensei while he's distracted, but I declined since we were flying over the ocean.

We landed in Hawaii and Koro-sensei put his human disguise on. Inside the theater was cold, Koro-sensei gave us blankets and let us his tentacles as earphones for understanding the movie better.

I suddenly felt a light tap on my arm, I turned to (Y/N)'s direction.

"I'm still a bit cold, can I get a bit closer to you? I understand if you think that's weird..."

(Y/N) is blushing again, adorable.

"Go ahead." I said.

(Y/N) leaned her head on my shoulder, she felt a bit awkward at first but after awhile she got comfortable. I blushed a bit again, (Y/N) is cute, we're just friends though I swear.

After the movie ended, Koro-sensei flew us back to the school. (Y/N), Nagisa, Ritsu, and I were walking (except Ritsu since she's on Nagisa's phone) home.

"The more I learn about Koro-sensei, the harder it is to kill him." Nagisa said.

"(Y/N)-chan, do you have any ideas? I saw you manage to cut off one of his tentacles." I asked.

"I don't know..." (Y/N) said shyly.

(Y/N) still seemed a bit off, then I remembered that girl from yesterday.

Who is she and why does (Y/N) not want to see her again?

To be continued.