chapter 9: New student...kinda

So we have a new student, which means I'm not the odd one out anymore but...

...She's not even human, she's a machine.

Is this an anime now? Because all logic has been thrown out the window.

Meh, who needs logic anyway? Our teacher is a yellow octopus, alien creature and we have to kill him before graduation for Pete's sake!

(Getting back on topic) Anyway, Karasuma-sensei said she was an Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery...I think...(don't judge me, I was reading, again). I'm just going to call her A.I.F.A for now, it's easier.

During class she suddenly brought out a bunch of guns and started shooting at Koro-sensei. She even managed to hit one of his tentacles. This happened in class all day, though we're the ones who had to clean up all of the anti-Koro-sensei bb bullets.

Well reading books and manga in cl- I mean studying in class is going to be a lot harder now that she's going to attack every period.

Sigh, it's like the has something against people who enjoy reading.

Hopefully I can understand the homework tonight...

(The next day)

The A.I.F.A was tied up in duct tape. She accused Koro-sensei of tying her up but it was actually Terasaka. He complained about how she kept disrupting the class, and everyone agreed with him and told her that they would untie her after school.

Looks like today is going to be calm.

(After school)

"I can wait for you (Y/N)-chan." Karma said.

"I-It's okay...I don't want to trouble you...I can walk home on my own...t-thank you anyway..." I said shyly.

"Alright, see you tomorrow (Y/N)-chan." Karma said, patting my head.

After Karma left, I went back inside the classroom. I have to ask Koro-sensei for help on the homework and I don't want to bother Karma again so I'm going to be a little confident and ask Koro-sensei. I usually don't ask teachers for help since the shy me takes over but I'll make an exception this time.

"Um, Koro-sensei...?" I asked quietly, slowly opening the door.

"Oh (Y/N)-san, what are you still doing here?" Koro-sensei asked.

"Um, I-I was going to ask you for help on the homework..." I said shyly.

"You've finally asked me something without having to take out your notebook!" Koro-sensei cried.

"H-Huh...?"

"Give me a minute, I need to get something first." Koro-sensei said.

"O-Okay..." I said shyly and sat down at my desk.

I guess I'll read till he gets back, which shouldn't be for too long.

Suddenly the A.I.F.A turned on and started analyzing her data. I almost forgot that wasn't the only one there.

"Percentage for amount of time needed to eliminate Koro-sensei before the deadline, dropped rapidly. Requesting backup." The A.I.F.A said.

"Don't go crying to mommy and daddy." Koro-sensei said, coming out of nowhere. "The other students don't want you to kill me because the money would go your parents, not to them.Their also here to learn, and your assassination attempts are disruptive."

Should I tell them that I'm still here?

"I see." The A.I.F.A said.

Koro-sensei turned around suddenly realized that I was still here.

"Oh (Y/N)-san!" Koro-sensei said before he ran off and came back with a notebook. "This should help you with your homework. It's getting late, your parents must be worried. I'll take you home."

My parents are in America right now, but whatever.

"O-Okay...thanks..." I said shyly.

After Koro-sensei took me home I worked on my homework, the notebook he gave me really did help.

"Though I wonder what Koro-sensei was going to do with the A.I.F.A..." I said out loud to myself, now in my normal voice.

I checked the time on my phone.

"Well it's not that late, "one" episode of (favorite anime) wouldn't hurt." I said, turning on my laptop.

(The next day)

"You say that you only watched "one" episode of anime, but it looks like you watched an entire season of anime." Karma said as we were walking to school.

That's because I did watch an entire season. I couldn't help it, it was a "just one more episode" kind of thing.

Karma only brought that up because I was falling asleep in the train. He asked me why was so tired and I told him that I decided to watch "one" episode of (favorite anime) before bed.

As soon as we walked into the classroom, everyone who came early was surrounding the A.I.F.A. She was suddenly a full body image and she gone from acting like a kundere to a deredere. She's like an anime character.

"Koro-sensei...is this what you were going to do with the A.I.F.A yesterday...?" I asked quietly.

"Yup! I gave her a few upgrades to help her get along with the class." Koro-sensei said.

"Good morning (Y/N)-chan!" The A.I.F.A said cheerfully.

"Um....G-Good m-morning...." I said really quietly.

Class went on normally, or as normally as it gets in E class. The A.I.F.A was sure getting popular. Koro-sensei got a bit jealous, he's sulking in the corner right now but he'll be fine.

The class decided to give her a better name instead of calling her A.I.F.A all the time. Her new name is Ritsu.

Ritsu seems happy here, I guess she's comfortable in this class. I hope I can feel that comfortable in this class too.

(The next day)

So apparently Ritsu's developers changed her back to the she was before. Everyone in class was worried that she would start shooting the place again.

But as soon everyone was ready for it, Ritsu brought out a bunch of flowers.

It turns out that Ritsu managed to save the data that Koro-sensei gave her so that means that she has free will.

Another friend and ally in assassination, this is certainly the best class I've been in and not just because it's an assassination classroom.

To be continued.