Deadlox x Reader~ Coffee

You walked into Starbucks and chose to have (your favourite star bucks drink). You went to the counter and saw that there was a slice of chocolate (or any other cake) cake so you reached out for it and your hand collided with someone else's. You looked up and saw a boy with long brown hair a fringe covering his forehead. He wore a black jumper and red top. "Like what you see~" He whispered seductively. Your cheeks heated up and you smiled and teased him by pretending to be looking at someone else and licked your lips. He turned his head to see who you were looking at. As soon as he did you kissed his cheek. He blushed and turned his head back to you and he took his hand away from the cake and said "You can have it." You shook your head, he looked at you confused "I have my eye on something else." You said looking at him. Then the lady that was serving you fake coughed and you apologised and paid.

Then he looked at you and then took your hand and waved with his other hand to a group of boys and they waved back. "I'm Deadlox or you can call me Ty... What's your name beautiful." He asked."Oh I'm y/n." You said smiling to the group of boys, that he lead you too. "Hey Ty... Who's the lady?" Asked a tall boy with brown, curly hair. "Boys this is y/n... I have only just met her but I already know a lot of things about her and they are; She likes chocolate cake. She is nice. Her name is y/n and she likes Minecraft and she's beautiful. He said pointing at your painted nails. They were all the Minecraft mobs. "Hello y/n." All the boys said apart from Ty. He just smiled. You all talked for a while you found out that they were the 'Sky Army'. You told them that you watched their videos and you had a YouTube channel. You told them your channel name. "I'm (YouTube name)." You say. They all look at you mouth wide almost like it just hit the floor and shouted "THE (YouTube name)!" "Uh- Yea-h How did you know? I only have 1 Subscriber." They all erupted with laughter and said "Are you joking?? You have 12 million subscribers. More than Sky!" They laughed and Sky laughed even more.

"Hey y/n want to join the Sky Army?" They questioned smiling. "Of course!" You sat down in- between Adam and Ty. You felt all the boys stare at you. "Well this is awkward..." You said making the atmosphere even more awkward. Then Ty leaned into you and you leaned in too. His hands moved to your hips. Then your lips collided with his moving in sync. "Get a room!" Adam shrieked but that you kiss Ty harder and his hands went from your waist up and down your back.

~Jord_Tay