Mr Beast x Reader

Requested-

You looked at yourself in the mirror, a small tear cascading down your face. You were in a white bikini- nothing too revealing but something that shows off your figure.
  You and Jimmy were going on holiday to (holiday destination) and you be going swimming in the ocean and the pools around the area.

You wanted to find a nice bikini to wow your boyfriend, but you didn't feel confident in anything that you put on. Studying the way that your body looked in the bikini, it made your eyes scrunch up and your eyes started to cloud over with tears.

You choked on your sobs, making your body shake in the changing rooms. "Y/N?" You heard his voice from outside the curtain. "Can I come in?" He asked.
"I-I'm not ready yet," You stumbled on yet another sob and heard the curtain quickly opening and closing. You saw Jimmy standing there next to you, in the small confinements of the changing room.

"Wow, Y/N, you look amazing-" He started, kissing your shoulder.

"-No, I don't Jimmy, look at me! I'm so ugly!" You cried, the tears falling faster than ever now.

"I don't see any part of you that's ugly, only the part of yourself that's telling you that you are." He held onto your face, his lips getting closer to yours, before pressing them lightly onto yours.

You kissed back, feeling the dampness of your cheeks being dried up by his warm cheeks.

"I found another bikini for you, one that you might prefer." He muttered, holding up a gorgeous (f/c) bikini. Nothing too over the top but not too simple. "Try it on." He whispered.

"Nice try Jimmy," you chucked, wiping away your tears, shoving him out of the changing room as you heard him mumble to himself, "It was worth a try."

-
You looked at yourself now, on holiday in that (f/c) bikini and smiled, before Jimmy entered the room. "Ooh, Y/N, you look sexy." He kissed your shoulder and held your hand, pulling you out of the hotel room and throwing you into the pool.