JinBop x Reader~ Permanent Slumber [REQUESTED]

Author's Note: Another one shot for JinBop (I did one in the past) this is from the song This Is Gospel by Panic! At The Disco. Request for InvaderRoleplay. Hope you like it.

(REQUEST SUMMARY- Sad and sad ending). The piano version, in my opinion, is sadder, but I'll give you the option to choose either.

This is gospel for the fallen ones

Locked away in permanent slumber

Assembling their philosophies

From pieces of broken memories

(This is the beat of my heart)

Their gnashing teeth and criminal tongues

Conspire against the odds

But they haven't seen the best of us yet

Jin looked at his girlfriend lying on the bed, unmoving, not breathing. He was dressed in a black suit with a tie, so was his friends, no one was laughing, but weeping, and mourning over the loss of a close one, (Y/N).

Tears started to well up in his eyes, he reached into his pocket, and dug out a box. Inside the box held a knot that would tie their relationship together. A ring. An engagement ring. He was going to propose to her the day before, but she had to be rushed off to the hospital.

The doctors tried to help her whilst she was in a coma, but she didn't want to wake up. Jin saw in (Y/N)'s hands was a scruffily written note, "If you love me, let me go." 

These words are knives and often leave scars

The fear of falling apart

Everyone left after the ceremony, other than Jin, whom cried over her head stone and wept over and over "I can't let you go.."

Truth be told, I never was yours

The fear of falling apart....