Pyrocynical x Reader~ Smile

A/N:

It's been so long since I last updated, woAh.

~~~

Niall's arms moved from around your waist and his breath tickled the back of your neck.

"Morning." his husky voice whispered from behind you.

"Morning." you replied, rolling over and brushing the hair out of his face. His warm hand cupped your cheek.

"You're so beautiful." His breath tickling your face, bringing red to your cheeks.
"You're more beautiful." You giggled, stroking his face with your thumb.
"Impossible, though I am quite hot, aren't I?" He chuckled, pouting his lips ridiculously before quickly kissing your cheek.

He moved his hand to your waist and slid his hand down your thigh, as your eyes met his, so did your lips. You pulled back after a few minutes of passionate kissing, "Not today, Niall." You responded, clambering out of the all-too-comfortable bed.

In one maneuver, Niall's arms wrapped around your bare waist and pulled you back into the bed. "Niall, I'm half naked." You stated, trying to escape his hold.
"It's only me, nothing I havent seen before." He whispered, kissing down your neck, before his arms reached your hips.

His fingers started to slowly move up and down your hips, slowly drawing circles.
You rested your body against his, your head resting in his chest. You moaned quietly, before his hands sped up and started to tickle you. "Haha, Niall, s-stop." You pleaded through laughs, but he didn't stop, so you rolled over and pinned him down, your legs straddling him.

"I thought you said not today." He chuckled, gesturing to the position that you were in, considering that you also hadn't got shorts on, only underwear and one of his shirts.
"Yeah, you're not beating me today." You smirked before attacking one of his many ticklish areas, his laugh filling up the room with the angelic sound.

You stopped suddenly and he took the opportunity to breathe and flip you both over, tickling your sides and listening to your giggle.

His POV

I listened to her heavenly laugh, as her hair has all splayed on the bed, her cheeks red from hard laugher and her breathtaking smile on her irresistible lips.

That smile— the reason I fell in love with her in the first place, we were friends for quite a long time and it was no secret I liked her, but she was completely oblivious. I'd always try to make her laugh or smile because I thought it was the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. I fell head over heels for her, she'd laugh at my stupid jokes and would always be there for me.
She truly was amazing, I loved her more than anything.

I stopped tickling her but applied my strength to her shoulders so she wouldn't be able to flip us over, and leant down to her lips. I hovered over them, admiring her (e/c) orbs gleaming in the subtle morning light through the crack of the blinds.

I slowly took her lips in mine, melting onto her body, but being careful as to not crush her. Her lips danced with mine, as my arms supported my body above hers, I felt her legs wrap around mine. I pulled back, "I love you so much." I softly mumbled, kissing her lips again quickly.

"Aw, Niall, I love you so much." she smiled, her body subtly grinding on mine.
"I thought you said not today, Y/N." I whispered into her ear. She smirked, being able to flip us over, "Maybe I changed my mind." She retorted, walking her fingers down my chest.

"That's fine by me." I smiled, as she returned the gesture.

That smile— that damned smile.