House_Owner x Reader~ I'm Sorry [REQUESTED]

(A/n: Didn't exactly explain what you wanted so I made it up... Hope you enjoy

-You've been dating for awhile).

Ross was in his room recording with a few friends, which you had grown used to, when you heard him say "We are the butt knights and you are peasants." (I know that wasn't correct- I changed it a bit- I think).

You boil the kettle and make Ross and yourself two (favourite hot drink)s. Once the drink had finished you tiptoed up the stairs and lightly knocked on his recording room. "Ross?" You whispered but just loud enough for him to hear you. He opened the door and smiled. "Thanks (y/n)." He whispered and kissed you. He took the drink and sat back down.

~Skip~

After a few hours of recording them all taking turns recording, Ross walked down stairs to the living room, where you were reading (favourite book) leaning on the end of the sofa. He crept up on you and said "Boo!" In your ear. You fell off the sofa and banged your head on the floor.

"Ow..." You said rubbing your head. "Aww, baby I'm so sorry." Ross said kissing your head, picking you up and placing you back down on the sofa. "What about a marathon of (favourite movies)?"

"Sounds like a good idea." You said kissing his cheek. "And we can't forget (favourite snack)!"

~End

I am working on the NewScapePro x Reader Oneshot

I am working on the Max requests

and