ThatGuyBarney x Reader~ My Butt Knight [REQUESTED]

Author's Note: I seriously love this video, "We are the butt knights" I was crying with laughter. I hope you like it. kitkat744

"We are the butt knights!" Barney exclaimed from the shared bedroom. (Y/N) couldn't help but laugh. Her boyfriend was crazy, he would always come up with another, silly voice and when making a video with Adam and the others we would interpret his voice into the video.

After Barney would finish his video with Adam, he would come down stairs, where (Y/N) would waiting, and hug her. He would always listen to what she had to say-- even if it was just about a thing on TV, what she did at work/university.

He loved listening to her voice, it was the only thing that got him out of his gaming paradise- his beautiful girlfriend's laugh. It was like music to his ears-- even being a really over used statement he felt it summed up her laugh.

She hated it, but he adored it. That's why he did the voices, to hear her adorable laugh. "You're a butt knight now, huh?" Barney laughed and said. "I am a butt knight!" (Y/N) laughed, then covered her mouth.

"Stop doing that!" Barney yelled, taking the hand that was covering her mouth, away from it. "Your laugh is adorable..." He stated. "I don't like it..." (Y/N) muttered. "Well... I find it so adorable that it beats cute puppies and kittens." Barney stated.

"Really?" (Y/N) asked, "Yes." Barney cupped her cheeks and kissed her lips. "I love you... My butt knight." (Y/N) kissed him once again.