DanTDM x Reader~ Should Of Told You [REQUESTED]

Author's Note: Inspired by this song's bridge. "All this money can't buy me a time machine, no. Can't replace you with a million rings, no. Should've told you what you meant to me, woahh. 'Cause now I pay the price."

Trigger warning: SELF DOUBT (You are all gorgeous in your own way, everyone is unique and beautiful.)

(REQUEST SUMMARY- Sad all out)

(Y/N)'s Point Of View

I was in a beautiful white dress, it had a few (F/C) gems around the top (chest area) my (H/C) hair was in a (Hair Style) and I had minimum make up on.

I walked through the doors behind Jemma and everyone else. Yes, I wasn't getting married, Jemma was to Dan. I always had a crush on him, but then he replaced me with Jemma. I couldn't compete with her.

She was gorgeous, and I wasn't. They exchanged vowes kissed. I remembered summer after high school, we would climb to the top of his roof and drink up there. We would be there until the sun went down.

We had each other, we weren't looking for a soul mate, we just had each other. Forever, but not anymore.

As the saying goes, "all good things must come to an end" are friendship was more than good. It just had more that to be labelled "Good".

He now has a wife, I haven't got him in my life anymore. I haven't got a friend anymore. Not a friend like Dan.
I have no soul mate. I have no one.

I should've told him what he meant to me, because now I pay the price.