Stampylongnose x Reader~ Captured! [REQUESTED]

Request for the_last_enderdragon

In Minecraft!

Reader's PoV

Stampy, Amy (My sister), Squid, Choo Choo, Netty and some others were playing musical chairs in Stampys fun land. When I heard a someone creeping up behind me. "(Your Minecraft username)! Look out!" Amy shouted before you breathed in some poisonous gas, then you felt dizzy and you collapsed on the floor.

-----time skip-----

I opened my eyes and I was in an unfamiliar environment, I did not know where I was, I was worried something bad would happen to me... I tried to move but I couldn't I was chained to the wall. "Trying to escape I see?"

 "Trying to escape I see?"

A man (above) said. His voice was very deep. I recognised this man to be Stampy's - and most other people's enemy. He was very cruel and heartless. "Stampy will try to save you, which will lead him to me, which will lead him to my trap!" He bellowed. "Why would he come after me?" You asked. "Because he loves you." The man answered. "Stampy loves me?" You questioned. "Oh yes, he loves you very dearly, that's why you are my bait." He said cackling evilly walking off.

Stampy's POV

"Everyone! We need to save (your Minecraft Username)!" I shouted over everyone's loud chatter. They all jumped up and grabbed weapons so we could save (your Minecraft Username).

//Time skip to Hit The Target's Castle\\

"In here." I whispered for everyone to be quiet. We clambered and crawled through uncomfortable tunnels, my tail slightly swaying from side to side. I then stopped when I came to what I thought was the right room. "Now, now, (your Minecraft Username) your hero Stampy will be here soon to save you, for you are his lover." My enemy Hit The Target said. 'He is telling her I love her!' I thought. I looked over to (Your Minecraft Username's) sister, Amy and my friend Squid. "Let's go." I mouthed. Amy nodded and Squid did the same. We heard Hit The Target leave the room. We went through the gap in the wall which lead us to (Your Minecraft Username). Then sirens and alarms rang which was obviously set us to capture us. Amy and Squid unchained (Your Minecraft Username) and grabbed her hand. When Squid's hands touched (Your Minecraft Username's) hand I got this unsettling feeling in my chest, probably jealousy.

' ' TIME Skip ' '

"I don't want to ever see you again!" I shouted as Hit The Target ran off. "Thank you for saving me Stampy." (Your Minecraft Username) said. She placed her hand on my cheek. I cupped my paw on her cheek. She then wrapped the other arm round my neck whilst I, tangled my tail around her waist to hold her close. We both smiled and leaned in, and in, until our lips met at the middle and we kissed.

Hope you liked it. the_last_enderdragon

Jord_Tay