Danisnotonfire x Reader~ Campfire

A/N: I made this edit + oh my god 2017 already.
*mind blown*
(You have a Campervan/Caravan and you're sleeping in it).

I woke up, my hands entangled with Dan's, my head nested in his neck, and his breath tickling my neck. "Morning." He said, his voice raspy and shaky from just waking up. "Morning handsome." I beamed at him. "You're gorgeous." He smirked and kissed up my neck.

"(Y/N), I love you." He muttered, his hot breath tickling my skin. "I love you Dan, but can I please get dressed, I don't want to go out in my pjs." I looked into his chestnut eyes, "Okay.. But you're coming back to cuddle." I agreed and got up, I put on some clean clothes. "Hey Y/N!" Dan called out to me, "Yes Dan?" I replied, "Can you make us some tea please?" He asked, I mumbled under my breath but agreed.

I flicked on the kettle, got out two mugs and put in the tea bags. After the water finished heating up, I poured it into the mugs and left the tea to brew. I took out my phone and started to scroll through my social media, and decided to post a picture that I took yesterday.

Then I got one of Dan and I by the fire and posted that as well

Then I got one of Dan and I by the fire and posted that as well. I got likes and comments almost instantly, being the Dan Howell's girlfriend, you get a lot of followers, and hate.

AmazingPhil commented on your post.

A notification popped up, Phil wrote, "Hope you're having a great time 🔥."

I replied, @  AmazingPhil of course! Dan groaned and staggered in, "Tea?" He asked, "Hey Dan, are you okay?" I made the tea and handed him the warm mug, "Y/N, I don't feel too well," I sat next to him on the small sofa, "Dan, I think you may of had too many s'mores, you might have an upset stomach." and with that, he groaned again, "Should we go back to the apartment." He slowly nodded, "Okay dokey..." with that we drove off and the campfire that was roaring with flames, slowly crackles and burnt out as we drove away from the beach.