IBallisticsquid x Reader~ Neighbours

Today was the day you moved houses. You were staying the in the UK because you didn't like being away from the UK because your family lives in London.

You packed all your stuff into the back of the loading truck and touched up on your lipstick (If not lipstick then whatever you want to go here; or if you don't care about your appearance then ignore that bit).

You got into your (colour) (type) and drove off. You turned up radio because (Favourite song) was on. You jammed in the car because why not?

'I wonder what the neighbours are like' you thought.

Time skip brought to you by Groot

You arrived safely at your new house it was pretty nice it was a large, posh house that you see in the movies where the children are really posh and spoilt --but you're not-- you got it with your own saved up money. You grabbed some boxes that were in the back of your car and carried them inside, you chose the largest bedroom that had white walls that you would probably change the colour to (favourite/colour). The room was bare. So you decided you would start unpacking some boxes that had already been put inside. You started on the kitchen, then went to the bathroom and started on the bedroom

Time skip brought to you by nyan kitty and eating food.

You then carried on with the bedroom and (finally) managed to get your bed up the stairs, you got help by one of the moving van dudes.

You finished and decided that you would go out and explore the neighbourhood. You grabbed your now fully charged phone, keys and earphones. You plugged in your earphones and turned your music so you could hear everything around you. Then 'Count on me' by Bruno Mars came on

"You can count on me like 1,2,3 I'll be there, and I know when I need it I can count on you like 4,3,2 you'll be there.
Cos that's what friends are supposed to do."

You kept walking, you came across a man that was wearing a grey jumper and black jeans, blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. He saw you looking at him and smiled. 'Wow! He's gorgeous!' You thought. 'He's probably got a girlfriend "Hi" your thoughts were interrupted by him standing directly in front of you. Talking to you. "U-h H-hello." You stuttered blushing madly. He smiled at you again. "You're adorable when you blush." He said making you blush even more.

Skip brought to you by Alex Hirsch

You got to know this beautiful stranger and you found out a lot about him. That he liked Minecraft etc.. etc..

He took you back to his house (;D) and showed you into the living room and you sat down on the black sofa. "Why have you got such a big house?" You asked nosily (which made no sense because you had the same sort of sized house just for yourself as well). "Well I was hoping I would find some one to share it with, ya know?" He said. "Aw~ you'll find her soon.~" You reassured him. He looked at you and then wrapped his hands around your waist and one cupping your cheek. Your arms wrapped around his neck and you both leaned in... and kissed. Then whispered "I already found her.~"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HELLO! I'm learning the names of people in Sky's Army! Lol! Btw I'm a Deadlox girl if you were wondering :D. ♡♡♡♡
Anyway send in your youtuber x reader requests

Jord_Tay