JinBop x Reader~ My Hero [REQUESTED]

Requested from: MLPTrixie

You unloaded the last of the moving boxes into your room. You needed to redecorate your room, since you had just moved into a house in Seattle, Washington.

You didn't know anyone there... yet. You decided that you were going to unpack your bedroom and other room stuff later, after you went looking round town.

You grabbed your (f/c) jumper and walked out the door, the cool air blowing through you (h/c),(length) hair. You also picked up your (f/c) (logo) headphones, before you left, you shuffled through your phone and selected (your favourite band)'s (favourite album/song). You hummed along to the song, you were walking along, head down. When someone pulled you back. 'Huh? What!' You asked yourself. You looked up and saw that you almost walked into a road.

"Hehe be careful there gorgeous, I don't want to have to look at a beautiful girl be put in a graveyard at this age. Now do I?" You turned around to see a man with short black hair, wearing a black top with a purple and white jumper. "Thank you. What's your name?" You asked him.

"Jin." (Idk- Is this right?)

"Nice name, I'm (y/n), and thanks again for saving me."

"No problem! Why don't you come back to mine and I can introduce you to Seattle properly." He said laughing lightly.

"Okay." You replied (Wow reader, go to a stranger's house).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP OF BUTT KINIGHTS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"-And this is where I record." he said showing you round his house (srsly reader o.O)

"So I know I only met you like an hour ago, but I think I'm in love with you (y/n)." You were flabbergasted (xD) you loved him to, well even if you met him an hour or two ago.

You were deep in thought when you felt something warm touch your lips and you froze, your eyes shutting slowly. You smiled into the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck, whilst he wrapped his round your waist.

"I love you (y/n)."

"I love you too Jin."

A/N I DON'T KNOW HIS NAME IS THAT THE CORRECT NAME IDEK?