Markiplier x Reader~ Happiest Place On Earth [REQUESTED]

Author's Note: So if you didn't know, requests are open again. So get requesting on the previous chapter. This is a happy themed request for jennar5_

"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier... And I wanted to make a surprise video for my girlfriend (Y/N), so I have got tickets to Disneyland Paris, and then I'll surprise her there..." Mark whispered to the camera.

The oblivious (Y/N) was out shopping. "(Y/N) is out shopping so I could put a camera in the lounge, it's hidden obviously..." Mark stated. "Mark!" (Y/N) yelled. "Right she's back. Be with you soon!" Mark said to the camera, turned it off and walked down the stairs to his girlfriend.

"Hey." Mark smiled. "Hello." (Y/N) beamed. "(Y/N), I got you something..." Mark told her. "Here..." He said, handing her a book, which contained the tickets. "A book?" She raised her eyebrow. "Look inside the book..." Mark instructed.

She did, and screamed. "Oh my goodness! Is this real?!" She jumped up and down. "I love you so much!" She yelled, wrapping her arms around Mark's neck and kissed his lips.

"I've packed, so let's go..." Mark smiled.

~Time Skip to Disneyland Paris~

We got to Disneyland, (Y/N) was chomping at the bit to get into the park, they went round and went on all the rides, Mark and (Y/N) got stopped several times from fans, not like they were bothered-- meeting fans was great to them!

Night fell, and the firework show started, Mark and (Y/N) admired the beautiful blasts of colourful gunpowder.

Later on, Mark took (Y/N) out for dinner. "(Y/N)..." Mark started looking into her (E/C) orbs.

"I loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you, I wanted you and only you, make me the happiest man on the earth, and marry me?" He asked, kneeling on one knee and holding up a beautiful ring with a (F/C) (Birth stone) (Heart/Circle/Several Circles etc.)

"Yes!" (Y/N) shrieked.

They were right, Disney was the happiest place on the earth.