First Days are Never Easy

Location: Hiro and Wilbur's Room

Their first day had finally arrived. There wasn't much of a break in between. Basically they arrived at S.B Williams and had the weekend off. Mostly, that was spent rearranging their rooms to their likings and even a tour around the facilities. Hiro felt like he was in a military compound than an actual school. Wilbur told him that's just how the NSA was, clearly showing that the boy was more familiar with this than Hiro. The kid did know about his powers since he was born.

The alarm went off to wake the two boys, but both just moaned in their sleep and remained in their half-sleep state. Neither were morning birds. Wilbur was currently laying on his front, his hand hanging off his bed and was snoring loudly. Hiro could have him beat as he was just as loud. Thank goodness for sound proof rooms or people would be complaining.

The alarm then went off again and this time much louder, that it shocked the boys awake.

"What's with the alarm?" Hiro yawned and wiped the drool off his chin.

"Dad's invention. Since it's impossible to wake me up." Wilbur rubbed his eyes.

"That's what Aunt Cass says about me." Hiro stifled a laugh.

"Maybe that's why they roomed us together. Cause we're both such heavy sleepers." Wilbur laughed and headed to the bathroom.

"Wait a minute!" Hiro said suddenly. "Why do you get the bathroom first?"

"Cause I do." Wilbur replied.

"Come on! We've been roommates for two days and you spent more time in there than my Aunt getting ready for a formal event." Hiro stated. Why would someone need to be in there for so long. Clearly he isn't taking long in the shower, since the hit water was still working when he went in. Then again, the shower could've fixed itself after Wilbur was done since Hiro could hear the shower turn off and Wilbur wouldn't come out for another hour or so.

"It takes time to look this good." Wilbur smirked and locked the bathroom door before Hiro could say anymore.

This was the son of Cornelius Robinson?

Since Wilbur was going to be a while, Hiro decided to look over his schedule again. Just to make sure.

He had Robotics Theory first, followed by Mechanical Engineering. Each class two hours long. In the afternoon he had Field Theory. Must be in relation to being a super, that was followed by a break. His last class for the day was Mental Control. What did that mean? Super class obviously, but Mental Control?

Well, he'll find out soon enough.

*

Location: Cafeteria

"I'm going to assume that was your brother." Penny said. Both girls had gotten their breakfast when they ran into Dash. He nearly had a spaz attack when he recognised Penny.

"Told you he had a crush on you." Violet laughed.

The pair sat down at an empty table and began eating their eggs and bacon.

"I'm glad they give us actual food and not some weird slop." Penny said. Part of her was expecting half-cooked oatmeal that tasted like cardboard.