Into the Villain's Lair

Location: Todayland, Unused RI Warehouse

The beam proved to be quite a giveaway to where they needed to go. There was no way Sansweet caused it. It jeopardised her location. Whoever caused it, must be someone willing to help from the inside.

But aside from getting their attention, it got everyone else in the city too and the news would've been broadcasting it to the rest of the world no doubt. It might make sneaking in more difficult. Sansweet might already be on the move to a new location and then they'd never find her or she might doubling, tripling her security if she wasn't ready to leave.

"A beam coming from Old Town can't be a coincidence." Penny said, after they pinpointed the exact location the beam had come from. Before it was shut off, they had managed to pinpoint the coordinates.

"Looks like we got some help from the inside. Unless Sansweet is reckless." Violet said.

The team set their gear up and flew out on Baymax, heading towards their destination. When they arrived a barrier had been placed by the police as curious citizens were gathering to see what all the commotion was about and to find answers on the huge light in the sky. Lucky for them, they were too busy with the whole light to notice four kids on a flying robot sneaking in. They remained hidden on an old building rooftop that was overlooking the scene.

The barriers set were forcefield 5000s, which meant no one below would get through. It was still a good distance from the actual location. 

"Looks like the NSA's shown up." Wilbur commented, looking over the edge of the building and seeing several black cars pull up.

"Means we better get the job done quick." Hiro noted. "So the plan is to break in, get back the skeleton chip, free the supers and lock up Sansweet."

"Sounds like a piece of cake." Wilbur remarked sarcastically.

Ignoring his friend's remark, Hiro turned to Baymax. "You should head back to the warehouse. We can take it from here. I'll let you know if we need anything." Baymax would've been to easily spotted by Sansweet and the people below.

The robot nodded and then flew off, leaving the four of them to continue with sneaking into the base. 

"Any ideas how to get pass the forcefield?" Penny asked.

"With our own forcefield." Violet smirked, holding a small forcefield in her hand. She then created a field that connected from the building they were on to the next, as if a sort of bridge. They did that for the next couple of buildings, before finally descending down when they were far enough from prying eyes.

"You've really improved with your forcefields." Hiro commented, making Violet blush lightly. Peering from the side of a building, they saw no one was standing watch.

"Too easy." Violet mumbled. Something didn't seem right. The entrance was in the clear, but she couldn't help but feel they were missing something.

"Let's go. Sansweet probably didn't want to attract more attention."

"No wait!" Violet called out just as a guard came out and fired.

Using her forcefield she had managed to block the attack from hitting her friend, but due to it being created so unexpectedly, Wilbur was lucky to only have been knocked to the ground.

Before the guard could send another shot, Hiro used his telekinesis to aim the gun away from them and used it to knock the guard out. Penny ran over to make sure the guard was out and when it didn't look like he'd be waking up soon, she kicked his weapon a good distance away and checked to see if the guard had anything of use to them on his person.