08 | HELL AND BACK

CHAPTER 8 | HELL AND BACK

TRIGGER WARNING:SCENES OF ABUSE_______

TRIGGER WARNING:
SCENES OF ABUSE
_______

  Lauren strolled through the woods, but it wasn't like she knew where she was going. She felt as if she wasn't alone, but she could see the prison in the distance, she was safe, wasn't she?

She had to be.

Something gripped her arms, and dragged her along the dirt. She tried screaming, but nothing came out her mouth.

No sound at all.

She tried fighting back, but her arms couldn't move. She was paralyzed. Everything was suddenly dark, but little light was shown through a small window.

"Shut up, don't want nobody hearing you," somebody said, and her hands were suddenly chained to the wall. She couldn't move.

She couldn't move.

Something hit her, she couldn't scream, she couldn't move. She couldn't even cry, she felt like her tears were drowning inside of her. She watched as she was beaten by the disgusting human's hands. It hurt like hell.

Was this hell?

It was such a dark room. She finally screamed. Impact made it's way to her skin.

Lauren suddenly sat up with a scream begging to leave her throat. Her loud screams burned her throat dry, but she couldn't stop. She was in her cell now, sitting up in bed. Hot tears continued to flood out of her eyes as she threw her sheets off the bed, her vision was flustered and she didn't know where she was.

Was this even real?

Her dry, loud screams penetrated her vocal chords, she wanted to throw up. Someone ran into her room, they stood there for a second before running onto her bed. She had no clue who they were, but they began to hold her tightly.

Just like that man did to her arms.

The first thought that came to mind was fight back. Lauren elbowed the person behind her as hard as she could, but they wouldn't move. They kept their tough embrace around her, but she couldn't stop the screaming and hysterical sobbing. Her nails dug into their arm, but they didn't let go.

They began to coo her. "It's okay, it's okay, you're okay," they spoke, it was a low voice. Somebody appeared at the doorway, her screams began to falter.

"I've got it," the person behind her stated, and the figure left the doorway. Her legs flailed, and she begged to squirm out of their embrace, but their grip around her moving body somehow faltered her movement. It calmed her.