Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 25

Recap:

"Professor Filch." Snape drawled from the doorway. "I suggest that you step away from my daughter, before I do something that ... you regret." Wow! Did he just call me his daughter.. maybe he does care...

Filch looked like he was about to die of shock, and he back away from me quicker than you can say "Mrs. Norris".

I walked over to Snape, and sent Filch a smug look.

"Your wand." Snape said unemotionaly. I grabbed my wand, and stuck my tounge out at Filch before, walktzing out of the room, and to Snape's office. I am gonna be in so much trouble...

Let the battle commence...

CHAPTER 25

"Sit!" Snape shouted, pointing at a chair infront of his desk. I sat, watching him walk round and settle in his own chair. He placed his elbows on the desk, and massaged his temples.

"What is wrong with you?" He demanded, looking up at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, innocently.

"You know very well what I mean!" He shouted, banging his fist down on the desk, which made me jump three foot in the air. "You tried to kill a student!"

"I was merely returning a favour." I drawled, smirking at him.

"This is no joke Amelie!! You could have been expelled!"

"But I wasn't, was I?!" He scowled at me.

"You need to control your temper Amelie. What if I hadn't disarmed you? Would you have actually killed Malfoy?!" I sighed. He had a point.

"So what's my punishment?"

"I'm going to let you off with a warning. But if this happens again, you will be off the quidditch team faster than you can say..."

"Avada Kedavra?" I said helpfully. He scowled at me.

"Go. I believe that your 'boyfriend' is waiting for you by the lake." He drawled, pointing at the door. I rolled my eyes.

"His name's Neville, 'Dad'." Oh god. I did it again. I need to stop calling him Dad. It's just not right.

I waltzed out of his office, and past the potions classroom.

"Redactum Skullus." I whispered as I passed. Filch's head shrank to the size of an apple. Oh My God. He looked so funny!

I ran away, tears of laughter streaking down my face, as he shouted after me in a now high-pitched, squeaky voice, and headed towards the lake.

"Amelie?!" Neville called as I ran towards him at top speed, knocking him to the grass.

"Hey." I smiled at him before sitting up, on his back.

"Hey! Get off me!" He laughed, shoving me onto the ground beside him.

"Where have you been? We've all been looking for you!"

"I went to the astronomy tower, and then had a nice little chat with Snape."

"Are you okay? You were crying when you left potions."

"Yeah. I was just worried that you guys would all think that I was a monster after what I nearly did to Malfoy..."

"Are you kidding? That was awesome!!" I grinned.

"So what were you talking to Snape about?"

"My punishment..." I said sadly.

"What's he given you?" Neville asked concerned. "Not another detention with Umbridge?!"