10. Troublesome Night

Akaashi POV

After having a nice dinner, our team heads to the boys' bath to clean ourselves up before heading out to the tents to go to sleep.

"Ahhh this is nice," Konoha says as he puts himself in the huge bath to relax.

"True relaxation," Sarukui adds in as he gets into the bath and puts his arms to the side.

"How is it not? It's the best part after training," Konoha says but Komi rushes over and puts his hand on Konoha's shoulder.

"No, there's something better," Komi looks straight at the right side of the wall. "It's true that the baths are great, but the best part..." Komi's eyes sparkle, "...Is the other side where all the girls are taking a bath."

Konoha's and Sarukui's eyes widen. "Hmm....I wonder what they're doing?" Konoha and Sarukui both question as they fantasize what the girls are up.

The three of them look at each other and nod their heads. They glance over to the wall which was separating them from the girls and start tiptoeing towards it.

They put their ears on the wall and listen over to the other side.

"Minako, your skin is so clear~"

"I guess, but I'm so jealous of Kata's curves. It's so distinct."

"Hahahaha, thanks, but Mai is the one with the best thighs, right Chika?"

"Yep, Mai's job as libero definitely gets her to work her thighs."

"You're making me blush, but Airi has a good body overall. You're so small and adorable, any guy would want to cuddle you."

"T-Thanks Mai."

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Oh Emiko, Haruka, what took you two so long?"

"It was difficult to wrap my towel around me so I had Haruka assist me."

"It's because of your...Anyways let's take a bath, I'm exhausted. My muscles are sore."

"Oh, Haruka, I just realized that you have nice muscles. I never noticed."

"Thanks Kaori, but I don't really have distinct muscles, just average."

"No you don't, I agree with Kaori. You must really train often to have such toned out muscles."

"You're giving me too much credit Yukie."

"Wait, Haruka! Do you have abs?!"

"Oh my god! She does!"

"No way! Let me see! Let me--"

"Why are the three of you putting your ears on the wall near the girls' bath?" Bokuto asks as he comes into the bath with a towel wrapped around his waist and Haru sitting on his arm.

The three boys flinch hearing Bokuto's loud voice.

"Shhhh!!!" Konoha runs over and covers his mouth.

"What if they hear us? Keep your voice down!" Sarukui whispers.

"Don't spoil this for us!" Komi scolds and continues listening in to the conversation.

"What do you mean by spoil? They're taking a bath, right? What else could they be doing?" Bokuto happily asks, completely innocent compared to the other three boys.

"Uhhh...It's not exactly about what they're doing, but rather what they're talking about," Sarukui awkwardly answers.

"Bokuto, sometimes I wonder how you're a third year and you don't have these kinds of thoughts," Konoha comments and Bokuto tilts his head like an owl.