56. Exposed

Haruka POV
(In Stardust Cafe)

The bell rings and I head over to the entrance.

I bow down then look up with a smile. "Welcome. My name is Haruki and I'll be your—WAIT, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!?!" I immediately glare at Bokuto. "BOKUTO—!!!"

"Oya?" Bokuto tilts his head.

I quickly stop myself realizing that I was starting to attract attention. It's going to be hard to explain it in the cafe. I immediately push the entire team outside without a second thought.

"How do you know my name? Do I know you?" Bokuto asks me and I facepalm myself.

Keiji takes a close look at me and raises his eyebrow. "Haruka, why are you dressed up as a boy?"

"Wait, Haruka?!" Kaori blurts out in surprise. "I didn't even recognize you."

"No wonder why I felt like you looked familiar," Sarukui points out.

I sigh. Of course Keiji would figure it out right away, and I was hoping he would be the one to not know...

"Eh? Why are you dressed up as a butler???" Bokuto asks me and I glare at him.

"Bokuto, when I told you that I was working here, I did mention I was working as a butler, did I not?" I question with a vein popping on my head and he sweatdrops.

Bokuto awkwardly scratches the back of his neck. "Hahahaha! I don't remember!" he laughs.

He didn't pay attention, did he?

"Girls have been hitting on you believing that you're a boy," Komi mumbles.

"That's evil," Konoha adds.

I stare at the two of them with a deadpan look.

"Pfft," Keiji stops himself from laughing and my eye twitches.

Not him too. I clear my throat. "Anyways, I'm working so please lea—"

"Haruka, are these your friends?" Miyamoto pops up out of nowhere and smiles. "Have them come in and buy something."

I swear, he only sees them as sources of money.

Yukie claps her hands. "Of course!" Yukie along with the entire team go into the cafe without a second thought.

I heave out a sigh and I lead the team to a table. After getting their orders, I head to the kitchen and glance over to the table where Fukurodani's boys' volleyball team was at. I am really starting to question myself on deciding to take this job because of the high pay.

Not to mention, Bokuto! He blew my cover! I can't believe he brought the whole team including Keiji! I can't believe that he saw me in this get up... He probably thought I had some sort of cross-dressing fetish.

I wonder if he knows why I'm working... No, Bokuto isn't stupid enough to blurt that out. Bokuto is quite smart and full of wisdom when he wants to be.

Irisa creeps over to me as she takes the list of orders then leans over to me. "Is one of them your boyfriend?" she whispers.

I flinch. "Why are you asking me that question?"

"Well, I wasn't sure since you were just glancing over at that table for a while, but seeing your reaction now, I can guarantee it!" Irisa happily concludes.

My mouth drops. Am I that obvious?!

"... Well, you're not wrong," I mumble.

Irisa scans through the team and the tips of her lips turn up. "Let me guess. It's the pretty boy with slightly messy black hair and blue-green eyes who's super calm and composed. He's your boyfriend"