Chapter 4

"Jeremy?" Elena's voice cracked and she ran over to the darkened figure and wrapped her arms around it.

It couldn't be Jer could it. I mean...he's dead. "Oh my God, Maddy!" The dark figure moved forward bent down next to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Jer?" I smiled weakly. She did it, Bonnie opened the veil. "I-Thank you." I said in a daze as I looked over at Kol's body.

"No problem." He smiled and picked me up bridle style. "Let's get you somewhere safe."

--------------------------------

We all regrouped(Damon, Stefan, Elena, Bonnie, Jeremy, Alaric and Maddison) and told each other what happened. Damon fed me a little of his blood to heal the broken arm and cuts.

Damon said that him and Bonnie done something to Silas so we were safe from him now. Stefan offered to dump him in some lake but he decide he'd do it tomorrow after graduation. Alaric and Jeremy had a little catch up then Jeremy went over to Bonnie. They hugged and cried a little and she promised to give him, me and Elena as much time as she could before she put the veil back up.

"Bonnie!" Elena caught up with Bonnie before she walked off. "I'm sorry...about...everything I did once I flipped the switch."

"Elena." Bonnie smiled patted her on the shoulder then walked off.

------------------------------

I decide to go back to the grill with Stefan and we meet Caroline there.

"Oh my God I can't believe he's actually gone!" She smiled happily and poured us all a drink. Then she looked at our faces. "Oh come on! You two should be up celebrating...you look as if you've seen a ghost." She joked. Then she shook her head, "sorry was that too soon."

Stefan leaned back in his chair and put his hands behind his head. "I was expecting to see someone today but I didn't." He frowned.

"I really hope you're talking about me." We all turned to see Lexi standing there hands on hips looking down at Stefan.

"Lexi?" He smiled and got off his seat. They hugged and walked out to have a catch up. He looked so happy to see her.

Caroline heads home to tell her mum the good news and I look at my phone to see three missed calls from Elena so I call her back. "Yo!" I say happily.

"Come catch up with Jer." She says, "he's missed you."

I smiled and tell her i'll be there soon. All night we catch up and talk about stuff.

(SORRY THIS WAS A REALY SHORT CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER. VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE. THANKS.)