Chapter 1

I walked around the terminal to see my amazing friend JJ waiting for me
"JJ!" I screamed whilst running towards him.
"Anna!" He screams back and picks me up and spins me around.
"Gosh it's been so long" I stated
"Yeah 5 months to be exact" He said.
I chuckled and we started to walk out the aiport into the chilly British weather.
I went to Spain for 5 months after my mom and dad had a huge argument. So bad that there was plates being thrown about and now they don't talk but they aren't divorced.

*TIME SKIP CAUSE I'M LAZY*
We turn up at a humongous house known as the 'Sidemen' House. I was a tiny bit nervous because I didn't know who these people were.
"You ok?" JJ said startling me from my thoughts.
"Yeah I'm fine, just jet lagged" I replied.
JJ opened the door to reveal 3 boys running down the stairs.
"Guys chill!" JJ screamed.
"Hi I'm Vikk" A small Indian boy said whilst holding his hand out for me to shake.
I shook his hand back and introduced myself.
"Hi I'm Josh" I did the same to him as I did with Vik.
But then, the last boy, well, he is very good looking.
"Hi I'm Simon" A tall boy with really nice blue eyes said.
"Hi I'm Anna" I shook his hand but didn't want to let go. We stared into each others eyes before being interrupted by JJ.
"Well Anna let me show you your room" JJ said.

JJ showed me my room. It was pretty decent and good enough size for me.
I started to unpack until I heard a knock on the door. It was Simon.
"Oh hey Simon" I said.
"Hey I was wondering if you needed any help unpacking while the others have gone to get Nandos?" Simon asked.
"Erm yeah OK if you don't mind" I replied.
Simon started helping me unpack and we were talking about random little things like his YouTube channel. 3 million subscribers is pretty good.
After a bit we heard JJ screaming they were home. FOOOOOD
Whilst we were eating, I got to know the guys better. Vikk is helmet boy. Josh is the dad. Simon is the wedgeman. And that there are more boys?!? That I'm meeting tomorrow. Great!
All of a sudden my phone started ringing......... and it was the last person I wanted to talk to right now.......

A/N
First fanfiction!!!!! HIIIIIIII!!!!!
MY NAME IS ANNA. I'M 14
SO YEH HOPE YOU ENJOY. LEFT YOU WITH A BIT OF A CLIFFHANGER!