Chapter 3

*Simon's POV*
I feel really bad for Anna. The poor girl has to go through her parents having a divorce. I will be there for her. No matter what. There is something about her that intrigues me.....

*Anna's POV*
Today I am not leaving my bed. I woke up, had a shower and now I'm having a lazy day.
I was reading The Fault In Our Stars when there was a knock at my door.
"Come in" I said, not taking my eyes off my book.
"Hey, wanted to remind you that the rest of the Sidemen are coming over today". It was Simon.
"Oh Er. Ok" I replied unsure about how I felt.
He left quickly.
I decided to get changed into my burgundy Sidemen jumper I was given and black skinny jeans.
I walked downstairs into the kitchen to see everyone sitting down at the island.
"Hey" I said, in a quiet voice.
They said hey back. I sat down next to Simon and opposite JJ.
"How are you Anna?" JJ asked looking at me sadly.
I shrugged.
"So Anna, I forgot to ask how you and JJ met" Vikk asked sweetly and Josh agreed.
I told them the whole story and by the time has finished the door bell rang.
Vikk got up to get the door.
3 guys walked into the kitchen. I'm guessing these are the rest of the Sidemen.
"Who's this?" One of them asked.
"Hi I'm Anna. JJ's friend"
"Hey I'm Tobi"
"I'm Ethan"
"And I'm Harry"
I waved back at them.

After a few hours I got to know the other boys better. They are so nice and down to earth. I think I've made new friends

*Skipping to when the guys leave(I won't be so lazy next time. Promise😂)*
The other guys have left and I've got to know them really well. They seem really nice.
I was on my phone checking my social media when Simon came up to me.
"Wanna do a Q&A with me?" He asked
"Yeah sure" I replied.
At least this will get my mind off my parents.....