Chapter 31

SIMONS POV:
I wake up to hear the front door close. I turn around and Anna isn't there but there is a note on her pillow.
I pick it up and read it.

Simon,
By the time you are reading this I will be in New York. Two months. I had a nightmare about my mom. She blames me for a fact. I can't be here anymore knowing it was my fault.
I love you so much. I hope I'll see you again soon xxx
Love Anna xx

I need to go after her and try to stop her. I wake the others up and go downstairs to find another note.
The other guys come down and I start to read the note out.

Dear Josh, JJ and Vikk.
It's been an honour to stay with you guys. I'm leaving because I can't stay here anymore. 2 months and then I might be back from New York.
JJ- thank you for letting me stay. Look after yourself, the other and Tiggy. Stay with Seana. You make an excellent couple and I wish you the best.
Vikk- you are the sweetest human being in the world. You have became like a brother to me in the short time I have known you. You have looked after me, now look after yourself and Kayleigh. Tell her I love her too.
Josh- thanks for being a great father figure in my life. Look after Freya and I will wait for my wedding invitation!
I love you guys so much. Take care of each other and mostly Simon. He's going to need the help when I'm gone.
Love Anna xxx

I finish reading the letter and look up to see the guys crying.
"We have to go get her" I say. The others look up and nod.
We get into my car and drive to the aiport. Once we get there we run around until I see someone who looks like Anna.

ANNA'S POV:
As I walk to my flight, I hear someone call my name. But not just someone. Simon. I whip my head around to see Simon, JJ, Josh and Vikk walking up to me. I feel tears in my eyes as I run up to Simon. He starts running too. I run up to him and jump into his arms.

"Why would you leave without telling me?" Simon says

"You wouldn't let me go otherwise" I say as he puts me down.
"Of course I wouldn't. I love you" He replies and kisses me. I hear the other guys 'aww'.
"I love you too" I say and kiss him back.
"Come home where we can all be by your side when you feel down" Simon says as he takes my hand and puts the bracelet he got me in my hand. I laugh at the fact that I forgot that I didn't get this back.
"I'll come home" I say. Simon smiled widely and kisses me again.
I turn to look at the other guys who look angry.
"Are you guys mad?" I say biting my lip.
"I am. Why would you leave without telling us?" Josh said.
"We are supposed to be your friends" Vikk said.
"You are supposed to be our friend" JJ said.
"I know. But you have to understand that I've spent the last couple of days having nightmares of my own mother saying it's my fault that she is dead. Saying it's my fault that everything that has happened in our lives is my fault. Did you really think I could cope with that? And yes. I know you guys would be here to support me but I don't know what I was thinking" I sit down on the bench as I cry but I carry on my story.
"When I was younger, my mom and dad always had arguments. It got me really depressed, and I didn't have any older brothers or sisters like you guys do to talk too or to look after me. One time I ran away for a couple of days. Mom and dad didnt even realise until I came home. JJ wouldn't know about this because I hadn't met him yet. After that, I thought running away from my problems would be the answer but now I've learnt that's not the right way. I have to face my problems. I'm sorry for what I've put you through tonight. I'm so sorry" I say and put my head in my hands and cry.
"We forgive you" Vikk said and gave me a side hug.
"You are our little sister. We have to look after you" Josh said also pulling me in for a hug.
"You need to start talking to us more when you feel down" JJ said and joined the hug.
Simon then joined as well.

We go home. Home. This is my home. With my family. And I wouldn't want to be anywhere else other than here.

A/N
AWWW ACUTE CHAPTER FINALLY YAYYY
SEE YA