Chapter 22

ANNA'S POV:
It's mine and Simon's anniversary and I'm getting ready to go to his parents house and Tiggy is getting ready for a separate date with Tobi.
"Anna. I really do love Tobi. I might even admit it to him later today. But what if he doesn't feel the same way?" Tiggy says.
"Tiggy, have you seen the way he is with you? He is madly in love with you. Take a big step and tell him you love him. I know for a fact that he will say it back" I say hugging her to give her confidence in today.
"Thank you Anna. What would I do without you?" Tiggy says.
"I really don't know" I say and then chuckle.

I go downstairs to say goodbye to Tiggy.
"Have fun. Text me later" I say as I walk her to her car.
"You have fun too. Bye" She says and hugs me.

I go back inside and finish getting ready.
Once I am ready, I go to the kitchen to see JJ sitting down.
"Hey Jide" I say and hug him from behind.
"Hey Anna" JJ said.
"So, I'm excited to meet Seana later" I said as I sit down next to him.
"Yeah I told her about you and she says she's really excited about meeting everyone. How are you feeling about today?" He asks.
"I'm good. A bit nervous about meeting his parents-" JJ cuts me off.
"No. About Ashley" He says.
"I'm not going to let her affect my relationship with Simon. It was a fling and he said there is nothing between them. And I believe him when he says that" I reply.
"Well if he does hurt you, I'll kick his ass to China" JJ says over protectively.
"That's exactly what Tiggy said" I said as I got up to get Simon.
I walk into Simon's room to see him also ready to leave.
"Wow. You look handsome, handsome" I say as I lean against the door.
"Thanks. You look beautiful, beautiful" He replies as he walks closer to me and puts his hands on my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and move closer to him.
"Happy anniversary" I say.
"Happy anniversary" He says back.
He leans in and so do I until our lips meet. We kiss for a good 5 minutes until we pulled away.
"It's 10 am so we better get going to my parents and then be home for 6 in time for the party" Simon says.
"Ok. Let's go" I reply.

We get in his car and drive to his parents house.
TIME SKIP. I WANNA GET TO THE GOOD PART:
We get to his parents house and Simon knocks on the door. Soon his parents open up. Instantly I put on my biggest smile.
"Simon. We've missed you so much" his mom says as she pulls him in for a hug.
"Who's this beautiful young lady?" His dad says.
"Mom, dad, this is my girlfriend Anna. It's our one month anniversary today and we thought we could spend a couple of hours here" Simon said innocently.
"Of course. She is more than welcome" Simon's mom said and she also hugged me and let us in the house.
"Isn't Nick home?" Simon asked.
"No he's working. He sends his love though" Mr Minter said.
"IS Nick your brother?" I ask Simon
"Yeah the oldest one" He replied.
We walk into the living room and my god their house is amazing. As soon as I walk in, I see the cutest dog ever running up to me.
I bend down and stroke him (his dog is is a boy isn't it?).
"Awh he's so cute" I say as I play with the dog.
"IS he replacing me?" Simon says as he puts his hand over his chest.
"Maybe...." i say smirking.
"You two are adorable" Mrs Minter says smiling at us.
"I know" Simon replied as he hugs me.

We are about to leave Simon's house. His parents are the nicest people ever. We literally just sat, ate and talked.
Now I need call Tiggy.
I call her and she immediately picks up.
"Hey girl. How was your date with Tobi?" I say anxiously.
"Well, he said he loved me first. Obviously I said it back. We kissed and yeah. Won't go into too much detail otherwise you might puke" She says.
I laugh at how adorable that is.
"Well we are leaving Simon's now so I'll see you soon for the party" I say.
"Ok bye girll" She says.
"Bye" I hang up.

We get to the house and when I walk through the door I see Freya straight away.
"FREYA" I scream and run towards her and hug her tightly.
"I missed you so much. Congrats on 1 million" She says hugging back.
"Thank you"

"KAY" I scream again and hug her too.
"TIGGY " I screamed for the third time and also hug the life out of her.
Us 4 girls talk for half the night. I congratulate Josh who is now staying with Freya, Kay who is with Vik, Tiggy who is smooching with Tobi and......

Wait..... no..... it's Ashley.....
She's here. Oh god.
I go to Tiggy who is still kissing Tobi.
"Tiggy, Ashley is here" I say worriedly.
"Anna. Don't worry. The bitch won't do anything" Tiggy says calming me down.
"If it makes you feel better, I don't like her" Tobi said confidently. We all just laugh.

I look around for Simon and I can't see him. He's probably in the bathroom or something.
My phone needs charging so I go upstairs to out it on charge.
When I get to the hallway I see something I wish I could unsee.

Simon and Ashley kissing......

A/N
Oh oh dramaaaaaaaaa
It had to happen eventually. This chapter is for Tiggy because she wanted a second one and I put more #tibi in there for you girl😘😘😘❤❤
SEEE yaaaaas