Chapter 7

*ANNA'S POV*
So today is the day when I finally go to see my parents. JJ is going to drive me there and Simon is coming too. The rest of the guys have wished me luck and hugged me. I told them because I'm living with them and they are like my family now.
"JJ, you ready?" I shouted.
"Yeah I'm coming" He shouted back.
I started walking around the kitchen panicking. I need to calm down.
Simon, Vik and Josh entered the kitchen and saw me having a panic attack.
"Anna you ok?" They asked.
"No. I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm going crazy. My parents are actually getting a divorce. They really are" I said and sat down on a stool. The 3 guys came up to me and hugged me.
"Don't worry Anna. We will be here for you. We love you" Josh said.
I chuckled. "Thanks Daddy Josh" I said.
"OH GOD HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!" He said and everyone laughed.

*SKIP TO WHEN THEY GET THERE*

We arrived at my mom's house and I knocked on the door. She looked so different. She had bags under her eyes like she had been getting no sleep (NO SLEEP NO SLEEP. K S I YES I'M AN ALL NIGHTER I DON'T LIKE REST- GODDAMIT JJ!)
"Anna how are you?" She said and pulled me into a hug.
"I'm good. How are you?" I asked.
"How do you think?" She said sarcastically. I smiled at her.
"Oh hi there JJ" She said looking behind me.
"Hi Mrs Shahbaz" He said and hugged her. JJ and my mom really like each other but not in that way! Obviously.
"No longer Mrs actually" She corrected him.
"Right. Sorry" He said.
"It's ok" She said back.
"Oh who's this young man?" My mom asked.
"Mom this is Simon. Our close friend" I said.
"Hi Mrs Shahbaz. I mean Miss. I mean.." Simon stuttered.
"It's ok. Call me Nina" (closest thing to my mom's name😂)

My mom let us in and we sat down in the living room.
"Isn't dad coming? Where is he living?". I asked my mom.
"Anna about your father. The reason we are getting a divorce is because your father cheated on me. He did it once and he apologised so I forgave him. But he kept doing it and I found out when I walked in on them. She is now pregnant". My mom said and now she was crying.
My hand flew over my mouth and I started crying.
"Mom why didn't you tell me?" I said calmly.
"I didn't want to put the pressure on you" She said back.
I stood up and walked around.
"IS that where he is now? With her?" I asked.
"Yeah. He moved in a couple of days ago. If you want to go the address is (random address). But call him first. Don't just show up at her house" She said standing up and hugging me.
"No. He deserves a confrontention. He can't treat you like this!" I screamed. I stormed out the house to JJ'S car but someone grabbed my arm and spun me around. There were tears down my face and I was pulled into a hug.
"Anna you can't go over there. It's not the right time. You should go when you are calmer" JJ said and Simon agreed.
"JJ get in that car and drive me there now or so help me I will walk there and kill him by myself" I threatened him. Without hesitation they both got in the car. A couple of minutes later we were there.
I found the house and started banging on the door until someone opened it.
Finally it opened and my 'dad' appeared in front of me.
"Anna. What are you doing here? How did you find me?" He asked.
"CUT THE BULLSHIT!" I screamed in his face.
"How could you cheat on mom like that?" I said. His face dropped.
"Yeah that's right. She told me. Just now. How? How could you?" I shouted.
"I-Im sorry. I don't know why" He said.
I walked up to him and slapped him on the cheek.
"I hope you rot in hell. And don't ever talk to me again" I shouted and walked out the house. I ran to JJ'S car and sat down inside it. A little bit after JJ and Simon came along.
"I don't want to talk about it. Just take me home" I said looking out the window.
"Ok" JJ said.
As soon as we pulled up at the house, I sprinted out the car and went straight to my room and slammed the door. I started crying in bed wondering how it ever got like this. Eventually I fell asleep. Hoping it was all a dream, when it really wasn't......

BIG CHAPTER THERE!
I LOVE WRITING THIS BOOK😂😂