Chapter 37

ANNA'S POV:
It's been a week since Simon proposed. Everyone knows. All our friends. All our family. Everyone.
In 2 weeks it's Josh and Freya's wedding and then 2 weeks later, it's mine and Simon's.
Obviously because I'm a girl and a girls biggest dream is to have a big wedding, I'm starting to plan early so I have no complications.
Tiggy is going to be my maid of honour so she is helping the most.
She is over at the house and we are looking in catalogues for dresses and ruling out ones that I don't want and narrowing it down to the ones I might have a look at.
"Oooh that one" She says pointing to a dress that's GREEN! GREEN?!
"Are you mad! It's green!" I say looking at her like she is crazy.
"I think it would look nice" She says.
"Yeah well when you get married to Tobi you wear a green dress" I reply.
She looks down as if she's sad.
"What's up?" I ask her and move the catalogues to the side.
"I don't know if Tobi would ever want to you know get married or have kids like I want to. I understand we are in our early twenties but it's too soon. I want to talk to him about it so I know what he wants but I'm scared he will leave me" She says sadly.
"He won't leave you. I know Tobi pretty well now. I think he wants to settle down and he's lucky to have you. If he runs away I'll hunt him down and kick his ass" (if you get this you are a G❤)
"I'll talk to him later. Right now we have to focus on the wedding" She says and picks up the catalogues and carries on looking through.

Tiggy has left and I go downstairs after remembering something.
I sit down next to Simon who is on twitter scrolling through is feed. He looks at me and smiles.
"What's up?" He says and puts his phone down.
"I remembered something. I've been looking for dresses when I already have one" I say. Simon looks at me shocked.
"NO! I haven't been married before if that's what you are thinking!" I say. His face returns to normal. That's what he was thinking.
"Well what's this dress then?" He asks.
"My mom's. I remember her saying a couple of months ago that she was going to give me that dress when I got married" I say

Flashback:
Me and my mom and tidying her house up. We are in her room and sorting out her wardrobes.
My mom stops and I ask what's up.
She takes a wedding dress out her closet and stares at it and then at me.
"I want you to have this. It's my wedding dress, it was your grandmothers and I want you to have it for your wedding. Then you can pass it down to your children and so on" She says.
"Mom, I'd love to wear this dress for my wedding" I say and hug her.
"Oh also I want you to have this for your wedding" She says and grabs a box out her draw. She opens it.
Inside is a beautiful silver neclace and matching earrings.
"I want you to wear these as well. Pass them on too" She says. I hug her again.
Flashback over

I smile at the memory.
"Do you wanna go get it?" Simon asks.
"Yeah if you don't mind. I need to try it on" I say. He nods and we drive to my mom's house.

Once we get there I go upstairs to her room.
I open the door I can smell my mom's perfume that she always wore.
I look around at her room walking around and taking it all in.
I go to her desk and look at her jewelry box. I open it and smile. She practically wore everything in this box. I remember that I got her most of these things.
A tear drops down my face and I put the box down. I put my head down and breathe out deeply. I feel a pair of arms around my waist startling me.
"You ok?" He asks and kisses my cheek.
I breathe in and reply.
"Yeah I'm fine. It's just that it's the first time I'm in her room since she died. It's hard to take it all in" I say looking around again.
"Take your time. It's fine" He says and kisses my cheek again.
I walk to the closet and open it. Everything is nicely organised.
I see the wedding dress and take it out. I grab the jewelry box and take that too.

We leave and I go to try on the dress at home to show Freya, Kay, Tiggy and the Sidemen. I put it on and it first perfectly. It's beautiful!

I walk out and everyone gasps and smiles

"Oh. My. God" Freya says.
"You look amazing" Kayleigh says.
"I might marry you myself" Tiggy says and everyone laughs.
"You look beautiful" JJ says. His voice cracks like he's about to cry.
"JJ are you going to cry?" Harry says.
"No. There's something in my eye" He says and bursts into tears. I run to him and hug him tightly.
"Why you crying?" I ask.
"Because I'm so happy for you" He says and everyone awws.
"I say we go Nandos for celebration" Josh says and everyone agrees.
Everyone goes downstairs leaving me and Simon together.
"Well. What do you think?" I ask. He slowly walks up to me until he's inches away from me. He looks me up and down (my mind is so dirty right now! Damn You Blessed and Karolina!!!!!)
He then looks my in the eyes and leans in until his lips are practically touching mine.
"I love it" He says and crashes his lips onto mine. We kiss but I stop it before it goes too far.
"Do we have to go Nandos?" He asks seductively.
"I guess not" I whisper back.
"Guys we aren't going Nandos. You guys go" Simon shouts.
"OK!" Josh screams back.
We wait for them to leave and once they have, Simon smashes his lips onto mine once again. We back up into his room. He shuts the door with his foot.
His hands go to my back and he unzips the wedding dress slowly whilst still kissing me. I step out the dress and he puts it to the side trying not to ruin it. He comes back to me and puts me on his bed. He starts kissing me again, harder this time. He moves down to my neck and hits my sweet spot making me moan quietly. We continue kissing and his tongue enters my mouth. NO NO I'M DONE SORRY😂

A/N
It's over. The smut is over!! It's so cringey writing it smh😂
I'm sitting here like wtf am I doing?!?!?!?!?
Yeahah I've lost my dignity. Goodnight everyone!
See yaa❤❤