Chapter 6

*JJ'S POV*
I went upstairs to check on Anna when I see her and Simon kissing!
"What going on here?!?" I screamed.
Anna and Simon looked at me with worry in their eyes.
"JJ, it's not what it looks like" Anna said whilst walking towards me.
"WELL WHAT IS IT THEN?" I screamed in her face and instantly regretted it. I've never shouted or hurt Anna in the long period of time we have known each other, and for the first time ever, she looked scared like she was scared of me.
"Anna, I'm sorry" I said and hugged her. Thankfully she hugged back.
"JJ, I like Simon. We want to be together but with everything going on right now, we both agreed to wait a bit. Is that OK with you?" She asked me pulling away from the hug.
"Of course it is. But Simon, don't hurt her". I said.
"I wouldn't dream of it" Simon smiled.
"Right I'm going to sleep. Goodnight guys" I kissed Anna at the top of her head.

*ANNA'S POV*
JJ went to sleep which left me and Simon together. I turned around on face him and he was smiling at me.
"Well I'm gonna go to sleep now" I said pointing to my room.
"Oh yeah ok. I'll see you in the morning" He said and moved out of the way.
"Goodnight" I said
"Goodnight" He replied.
We ended staring at each other before Simon leaned in and kissed me again. It was sweet and passionate. We broke away and I stared at him in confusion.
"What" He asked.
"Technically we aren't dating yet, so we shouldn't be doing all this kissy kissy stuff" I said.
He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.
"Well, I want to kiss you because you will be mine soon" He said calmly.
I smiled and kissed him again and then went to sleep smiling like an idiot. But tomorrow is gonna be horrible....