Chapter 21

ANNA'S POV:
So my Youtube channel, AnnaBazPlayz is at 1 million subscribers after 3 days of making it, meaning it's also mine and Simon's anniversary tomorrow. Which is also when Freya comes back meaning we hold Josh's 2 million subscribers party, Josh is perfectly fine with sharing his party with me as they are holding me a party for my 1 million subscribers, so the party is for both of us.
I've been recording things like GTA, COD, H1Z1 and stuff like that and have my own twitch account with 200,000 subscribers and I stream daily with the other guys.
I've learnt something new about Simon.
He slept with a Youtuber called AshleyMarieeGaming a couple of years ago and she's coming to the party and I don't know how I feel about it (I'M SO SORRY I JUST HAD TO DO THIS. IT'S PART OF THE DRAMA COMING UP.......)
It's been playing on my mind.
I told Tiggy and she is coming with me to my dad's house so I can help Julie with wedding planning again.

We get to my dad's house and I knocked on the door. Julie answered.
"Hello Anna" She said letting me in and hugging me.
"Who's this?" She said pointing to Tiggy.
"This is Tiggy. One of my best friends. The one that you said can come over and help?" I said.
"OH yes. Come in. It's nice to meet you" She said to Tiggy and hugged her too.
"So let's continue planning. Tiggy, would you like to be a bridesmaid as I could really use the help?" Julie asked Tiggy.
"Of course I would love too" Tiggy said.

We continue planning when I get a call from my mom. I get up and go to the kitchen and answer the call.
"Hey mom"
"Hey I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me today. We can go shopping if you want"
"Erm I'm sorry I can't. I'm with Tiggy and Julie and we're helping her with the wedding. You know I'm the maid of honour so it's very important I help" I say.
"Yeah of course. I'll see you soon. Bye" My mom says.
"Bye" I reply.
I go back to the living room and sit down.
"So Anna I heard you hit 1 million subscribers on your Youtube channel" Julie says.
"Yeah we are having a party tomorrow and also for Josh because he hit 2 million subscribers. I'm so not looking forward to it though" I say unsure.
"Why?" Julie says concerned.
"Because this other Youtuber AshleyMarieeGaming is coming along to the party" I say.
"And what's the problem?" Julie asks still confused.
"She slept with Simon a couple of years ago" Tiggy mentioned.
"I don't think you have anything to worry about. Simon seems like a nice lad. I don't think he would cheat on you" Julie says as she puts her hand on my shoulder.
"Yeah. I mean it's out anniversary tomorrow and we are going to see his parents as well and then when we come home it's time for the party. It's going to be a crazy day" I say as I chuckled.
"It's going to be fine Anna. If Simon does do anything I'll just kick his ass" Tiggy says.
We all start laughing. Man how much I love these two.

Me and Tiggy come back home to the Sidemen house and Tobi comes running up to Tiggy and hugs and kisses her. (😉😉😉)
"Get a room guys" Simon says as he comes up to me and kisses me.
"Says you" Tobi says to Simon.
"How was the planning?" Simon's asks me.
"Fine. But my mom called and she wanted to go out with me and I said no. I feel so bad. I even feel like something bad is going to happen to her because she's been off the rails recently" I say as I sit on his bed and put my head down.
"Hey. Don't worry. She'll be fine. And it's our anniversary tomorrow and yours and Josh's party so you have a lot to look forward too" He says looking into my eyes. His eyes are so blue (EVERYTHING IS BLUE HIS PILLS HIS HANDS HIS JEANS-IF YOU KNOW THIS SONG YOU ARE A G❤)
"Yeah. About the party. Is Ashley going to be there for sure?" I ask Simon.
"Yeah. Don't worry about her. It was a drunken mistake like 3 years ago and I don't want her. I only want you" He says as he kisses me on the lips. I kiss back passionately.
Everything is so great so far. I hope that this party goes well tomorrow. Can't wait to meet Ashley! Not......

A/N
HI PEOPLE😊 THANKS tiggyycrawford and GamersAreLit for the youtube names. I couldnt choose between you too so i kinda mixed them together. Thanks anyway.
AND SEEE YAAAmention a user