Chapter 39

JUST A QUICK NOTE. I'M SORRY ABOUT THE FACT I'M GOING ON A LOT ABOUT FREYA AND JOSH'S WEDDING BUT IT'S JUST TO MAKE THE STORY INTERSTING. HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING IT SO YEAH❤ CONTINUE

TIME SKIP OF A COUPLE OF DAYS:
ANNA'S POV:
It's Freya's bachlorette party in 2 hours and we are getting ready. The wedding is tomorrow and Simon is doing a bachelor party for Josh today as well. They are going to Tobi's whilst we go to Tiggy's.
We are about to leave the house when Simon stops me. He grabs my wrist and pulls me close.
"Have fun" He says and pecks my lips.
"You too. Don't get too drunk and try not to sleep with a stripper" I say.
"I doubt we'll have strippers. Are you going to?" He asks.
"No?" I say and bite my lip.
"It's fine. You can have fun" He says and laughs. I smile.
"So that means that I can have a little fun with one of them. If you know what I mean. I mean you said I can have fun. So yeah. Thanks for that" I say and smile widely at him.
"No. You're mine" He says and runs up to me and kisses me softly.
"Bye" I say and walk out the door.
Me, Freya and Kay drive to Tiggy's. Once we get there, we sit down and drink for a bit.
The doorbell goes off and Tiggy goes to get it. She opens it to reveal 2 police officers.
"I'm looking for Miss Freya Nightingale" one of the police officers say.
"Yeah she's here" Tiggy says and opens the door to let them in. They walk in and walk to Freya.
"Miss Nightingale. You are under arrest" They say and arrest her.
"Wait what? What has she done?" I ask now fully scared.
"For not liking the idea of inviting strippers to her bachlorette party" The police officer says and pulls his pants off making us scream. Freya is still cuffed. Tiggy is getting a lap dance. Kay is dancing with a stripper and I'm taking photos whilst cheering.

Eventually the strippers leave, so the 3 of us head home. We say bye to Tiggy and drive to the Sidemen house.
When we get there we go to the living room to see Josh, JJ, Vikk and Simon laughing and talking about the bachelor party that had. We went to sit next to them and they hugged us tightly.
"So no one slept with a stripper?" Vikk asked.
"No!" US girls said in unison.
"Good" the boys Said.
Because of the wedding, Josh is staying at Tobi's tonight and Freya is staying at the Sidemen house so we can help her get ready when Tiggy comes over in the morning. Kay is also staying over.

The next morning:
I wake up at 8:00 am and straight away run to Freya's room and jump on top of her.
"You're getting married. Wake up. Wake up!!!" I scream. She shoots up and screams with me. The door goes and suddenly Tiggy and Kay come running into the room and we jump about for a good 10 minutes.
"Right. I need to get ready" Freya says and runs to the bathroom

We finish getting ready and I look at Freya with tears in my eyes. She looks gorgeous and I'm so happy for her. We all stand together and group hug.
We make our way to the venue when we are greeted by Tobi, Harry, Ethan, Vikk, JJ, and Simon.
"Wow. You guys look beautiful" Simon says and winks at me, making me blush.

We take our seats and within a couple of minutes, Freya was walking down the aisle with her dad who was giving her away. She gets to the front and her and Josh smile at each other. He mouths something to her that I can't really make out. The wedding then starts.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" the priest says and Freya and Josh kiss making everyone cheer and clap.

We go the wedding reception where all the Sidemen, and the girlfriends and Josh and Freya sit at a long table especially for us as we are the closest to Freya and Josh.
Everyone does their speeches and it's time for the photos. We go outside where the scene is beautiful with lots of trees and a beautiful sunset.
Freya and Josh take a couple at first and then everyone else joins. We do a couple of funny poses and the wedding is over. They will be going on their honeymoon after our wedding because they need to be here for me and Simon.

We get home and I quickly change into my night clothes. I go downstairs and make a small toast to Freya and Josh.
"To Freya and Josh. May you live a happy and healthy life. I wish you the best and I love you both so much. Cheers" I say holding up my glass of wine. We all cheer and just talk about small things mainly mine and Simon's wedding which is in 3 DAYS!! I'm so excited and so nervous.
I'm going to be Mrs Anna Minter!

A/N
sorry for a crap chapter. But 1. I didn't go school today because I was ill
And 2. I'm fucking done with being nice to people who aren't nice back.
I literally had a breakdown and just cried to my mom and sister. I'm fucking pissed off but also so upset.
Goodbye. See yaa