Chapter 34

ANNA'S POV:
"OH MY GOD JJ! STOP BLOWING ME UP YOU STUPID IDIOT!" I scream down on Skype. We are playing GTA, all 7 Sidemen including Harry, and JJ keeps trolling me.
"It's not my fault" He screams back and laughs.
"You are creating chaos, but you can't create friends though can you?" I say and everyone screams 'oh' 'shots fired'.
"That's my girl" Simon says and laughs and can't stop.
"Anna. Welcome to the Sidemen" Ethan says. His laugh makes me laugh for the 4th time that day.
"Oh my god. The finish line" Simon says who is in first place and I'm in second.
"No Simon. I'm coming right behind you" I shout. I tap in my controller to make my car go faster.
I come up to the left hand side of him and over take him and come first.
"OH MY GOD I WON!" I scream.
"Yeah I'm gonna come fucking last" JJ says.
"How did you do that" Simon asks confused.
"Well it's just pure swag" I say in a posh voice.

We finish recording and I start to edit. Simon walks into my room and sits on the bed.
"What's up?" I ask and face him.
"You wanna go for a walk?" He asks.
"Yeah let's go!" I say happily.

We walk to the park in each others arms. Once we get to the park we sit on a bench.
We sit in silence observing the sunset in front of us.
"It's beautiful isn't it?" I ask not taking my eyes off it.
"Yeah. But you're more beautiful" Simon says smirking. I laugh at his cheekiness and rest my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me close.
"Can I tell you something?" I ask.
"Sure" He says.
"I was going to stay in Spain, but JJ persuaded me to come home. Then I refused to stay at the house because I felt I was invading, but he persuaded me to come. Who knew those 2 decisions would change my life forever? Who knew I'd have to bury my mother or I'd start a Youtube channel or have the best boyfriend and friends ever or watch my dad remarry to someone who isn't my mom. Who knew I was going to be a godmother?" I say thinking about eveything I just said.
"Well, I think you make an amazing godmother and an amazing girlfriend. You know, I'm still really sorry about what happened with Ashley. I still feel guilty about it and I'm surprised your forgave me" He says with sadness in his eyes. He doesn't look at me. I grab his face and pull him to look at me. He has tears in his eyes and one falls down his cheek making me fill up with tears too.
I wipe away the stray tear and look into his eyes.
"I forgave you because I couldn't live without you. I'm in love with you madly. Stop feeling guilty. It destroys me that you are crying right now because it shows how much it's affected you" I say now crying too.
"I love you too" He says. He leans in and kisses me. It's the best kiss we've ever had. He moves a section of my hair out of my face and leans in deeper into the kiss. Like it's the last time we are going to kiss. Ever.
He pulls away and leans his forehead against mine. He gets up and takes me with him. We walk home the same way we came here.

 We walk home the same way we came here

Love. That's what this it. Love. True love.
I'm in love with my best friends roommate.

A/N
I'm so emotional right now. Here's a cute little chapter for you as this book is coming to an end. Don't kill mah plzzz😂
See yaa