Chapter 9

*SIMON'S POV*
We got to the cinemas and I have to say... Anna looked amazing. Yeah ok, she was wearing normal clothes. But she still looked beautiful.
We went to get out tickets and Anna was going to pay for hers.
"Er no" I stopped her from paying and quickly paid instead for two tickets.
"What are you doing?" She asked.
"My date. I pay" I said smiling.
"Simon, you can't drive us here, pay for the tickets and pay for our meal" She said as we walked to our seats in the cinema.
"Yeah I can. Especially for a girl I really like" I said and she blushed. God I love this girl.

*ANNA'S POV*
The movie started and there wasn't many people in the room to be honest. Me and Simon were the only ones at the top and there was 2 couples a lot of rows ahead of us.
The movie started and I started to eat some popcorn.
About an hour through the movie I looked down to see the couples making out. I thought it was really cute and I smiled as I want a relationship like that. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked to see Simon. I waited for him to say something but before I knew it he was kissing me. I didn't pull away and neither did he. His moved some of my hair behind my ear and carried on kissing me passionately. We pulled away after about 5 minutes.
"What was that for?" I asked.
"I saw you looking at those couples and I couldn't help myself" He whispered. I just smiled and carried on watching the film.

The film had finished and we went to Nandos. We got a table and ordered.
"So Simon, what's your type of girl?" I asked smirking.
"Well, she can't be a bitch. She has to be my type. She has to be someone that gets along with the rest of the Sidemen. She has to be OK with me doing Youtube and now whiny about me always editing" He said and shrugged.
"Wow...." i said and sat back.
"What?" He said smirking.
"So basic"
"How is that basic!?" He replied.
"Because that's what all girls are like now" I said.
"Well not all girls" He said winking at me. I blushed a lot..
"Still make you blush don't I?"
"Yeah a little" and we both laughed.

After we had eaten we came home to see JJ,Vik and Josh in the kitchen.
"Hey guys" I said.
They didn't reply.
"Guys are you ok?" I said, now getting very worried.
"Your mom is in hospital" JJ said. My heart dropped and my hand flung to my mouth. A tear escaped my eye.
"What. Why. How?" I screamed.
"She had a car accident" Vikk said.
"We can go now if you want. We tried calling you earlier but you wouldn't answer"
"My phone died" I ran upstairs to Simon with tears running down my face.
"Anna what's wrong?" He said and ran up to me and held my face in his hands.
"My mom is in hospital. She had a car crash. We need to go" I said with more tears.
"Of course let's go" He said and we ran downstairs to see the guys ready to go.

We got to the hospital and I ran to the reception desk.
"IS there a Nina Shahbaz in?" I asked.
"Yes she just came in. Room 678" She said. I thanked her and ran as fast as I could until I got to room 678. I finally got there and saw my mom lying there. She was so still. There was machines hooked to her and she had a breathing mask on. I walked into the room and burst into tears. I sat in the chair next to the bed.
"Don't leave me mommy. Please don't leave me. I can't live without you" I said between sobs. My cries were getting louder until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Simon. I instantly got up and hugged him. My face was in his chest and he stroked the back of my head. After a couple of minutes I stopped crying. JJ hugged me and told me not to worry.

After a bit, visiting hours were over. I fell asleep on my mom's arm until I was awoken by Simon and the other guys. And when I say others I mean all the Sidemen.
"Anna it's time to go. Visiting hours are over. We will come back tomorrow first thing in the morning. Ok?" He asked.
"Ok". I replied.
I stood up and kissed my mom on the head and told her I loved her.
We walked to the lift and cause there was so many of us me and Simon were left in a lift to ourselves.
"Thanks for being here Simon " I said to him.
"I will always be here for you" He said and I turned around to face him.
"Anna I never got the opportunity to tell ask you today. But will you finally be my girlfriend?" He asked.
"Of course I will" I smiled and kissed him passionately.

I fell asleep on Simon during the ride home and I went upstairs to get changed. I went quickly downstairs to say goodnight to JJ. I went to his room and knocked on the door.
"Come in" He said. I walked in and as soon as he saw me he hugged me.
"Are you ok?" He asked.
"Yeah I guess. Did Simon tell you?" I asked him.
"That you two are together? Yeah?" He said and chuckled.
"I'm happy for you Anna. I love you. Now go get some sleep" He said and slightly pushed me out.
"Goodnight Jide. I love you too" I said and smiled at him. I went back upstairs and before I could open my door I was picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder. I screamed slightly until I was thrown on Simons bed. He lied down on top of me and kissed my nose.
"Hi?" I said.
"Hi" He said happily.
"What's up?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.
"Do you wanna stay with me tonight?" He asked and pecked my lips lightly. I thought about it for a second.
"Yeah sure" I smiled and kissed him back. I really love this guy.
We got into bed and Simon pulled me into a hug. We were cuddling.
"I love you Anna" He said. I was so shocked. I didn't expect him to say that.
"I love you too Simon" I replied and fell asleep in the arms of my amazing boyfriend, Simon Minter.

Yeh. So I wasn't gonna update till Thursday ish but I thought about the story more and I was bored so I finished this draft and Yeh. I know for a fact I will update again tomorow.