Chapter 13

ANNA'S POV
I woke up to see I was in hospital. I looked around to see Simon sitting beside me, asleep on my arm. I took my free hand and stroked his hair when he shot up, obviously getting scared from the touch.
"You're awake" He said and kissed the top of my head.
"Yeah I am. What happened?" I said confused.
"You fainted. Lack of food and sleep" He said sadly.
The doctor walked in with my notes.
"Anna, have you eaten much over the last couple of days?" She asked.
"Erm. I never really felt hungry. All I ever had was a couple of snacks every day, not full meals" I said and felt Simon squeeze my hand slightly.
"And what about sleep?" She asked.
"I haven't had much sleep. I can't sleep. I don't know why" I said looking away from her and towards Simon who smiled at me.
"Right. We are going to keep you in for a couple more hours until the blood results come back and then you are free to go" She said as she walked out.
Just as she walked out JJ,Josh and Vikk came running in and came to my side.
"How you feeling?" JJ asked.
"I'm fine guys. Seriously. Stop worrying. In fact go home and edit, I'll just get a taxi home when I'm discharged" I said and they all gasped. I looked at them confused.
"We aren't leaving you by yourself" Josh said. I smiled at him. These guys are amazing.

Next couple of hours:
I've finally been discharged from hospital and we have pulled up outside the Sidemen house. I yawn because I'm still really tired and I'm very hungry. As I step out the car I'm not watching where I'm going and don't see the step in front of me and trip but I never hit the ground. I look up to see Simon holding onto me.
"Right missy, jump" He said and I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, and he took me into the house holding me like a baby as I bury my head onto his shoulder.
When we get into the house, it's just me and Simon. The others have gone shopping for the football videos that they will be recording in the next couple of days.

"Right, you need to rest. So feet up, and stay here" Simon says as he sits me down and runs upstairs.
Couple of seconds later he come downstairs with a load of movies in his hands.
"Wow. Didn't know you were such a movie fan. It's not like you have a lot of spare time to watch them" I said smirking up at him. He laughed back.
We sat and watched movies and I eventually fell asleep cuddling Simon.

I awake to see JJ, Josh and Vikk smirking and taking photos of us.
"Really guys, really?" I said as I woke up, waking up Simon as well.
"But you looked so cute together" Vikk said and made a cute face. I blushed.
"That's going on social media then I'm guessing?" Simon said as he stood up.
"Of course" Josh said as he walked off to go to sleep, and the rest of us followed.
Only then I realised that Simon hasn't told anyone about us and the guys are going to post a photo of us. Am I really ready for possible hate?......