Chapter 26

SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR THIS CHAPTER.... CARRY ON READING😊

SIMON'S POV:
I've lost her forever now. I watch as she gets into her car and as she drives off.
I made a mistake. The biggest mistake of my life. She must hate me. I need her. I won't give up on her. I will get her back even it it's the last thing I do.

ANNA'S POV:
I get home and see Tiggy.
"What's wrong?" Tiggy asks.
"I kissed Simon" I say and sit on the couch.
"And....." Tiggy says pushing me to get to the point.

SIMON'S POV:
The others get home and see me in a right state.
"What's happened Simon?" Vikk asks.
"I kissed Anna" I say.
"And......." Vikk says pushing me to get to the point.

3RD PERSON:
Simon and Anna both told the truth about the kiss. How they both liked it. How Anna pulled away and ran off.
How Simon broke his promise. How Anna couldn't even look Simon in the eyes. How he wants her back. How she wants him back. How he needs her in his life. How she needs him in her life. How they both love each other madly.....
After Tiggy persuades Anna to go back to Simon, Anna hesitates to text Simon. But she does. Because there's something about him that keeps her connected to him.
She texts "meet me at the park. Now".
Simon sees the message and replies with an ok.
They both head to the park. The rain pours down making them go quicker even though they already are walking fast to see each other.
Anna gets there first. She looks around for Simon but the rain makes it hard for her. Simon then gets there. He looks around for Anna. The rain also making it hard for him to see. But what they didn't know is that they are metres away from each other. They run around crazily until Anna catches Simon. He turns around and also sees her.

Anna runs towards Simon, trying not to slip on the mud that's being formed with the pouring rain. When she gets to him she stops in front of him. She takes in all his features, which are looking even better with the rain dripping down his face.
"I love you" Anna blurts out. Simon looks shocked, as if he wasn't expecting her to say that. Like he was expecting her to have a go at him.
"I love you too" He says back.
They stare at each other for a couple more seconds until Anna grabs both sides of Simon's face and kisses him.
He kisses back. It's passionate. They both smile into the kiss that's turning a bit more heated. His cold wet hands (OH god allow it. Go with it😂) travel to her waist and he pulls her closer to him. They pull away and look into each others eyes.
They smile at each other and walk back to Simon's car. He drives Anna home. When they both get home, they sleep with each other on their minds.....

A/N
Oh goddamn. This chapter. My god. I'm dying. I'm actually dying.
See yaaa