Chapter 30

ANNA'S POV:
It's the day. The day we decide what happens to my mom.
Everyone is coming to support me. As much as I didn't want them to as they didn't need to, they still came.
The drive there was quiet. No one said anything because they are to scared that I'll break if they say anything. I feel like I might break.

We get to the hospital and everyone stands around the room again, like we did the other day.
The doctor walks in and my heart drops.
"So, there really is nothing we can do to save your mother. She is barely alive and it's now your decision to turn off her life machine" the doctor says.
I look back at my mom and cry.
"I'll give you some time to decide" the doctor says and walks out.
"What are you going to do?" JJ says as he walks up to me and hugs me from behind.
After thinking, I know what I need to do.
"Turn it off" I say with no emotion.
I hear everyone gasp quietly as if they weren't expecting it.
"Are you sure?" Ethan says.
"I'm sure. At least she won't be in pain anymore" I reply.
We get the doctor back in and he hands the forms for permission to turn it off.
I start filling it in but struggle as my hands start to shake. Simon holds my hand and strokes it to calm me down and it helps.
I finish signing it and hand it to the doctor.
"Do you have any final words?" The doctor says. I nod and sit back down on the chair next to the bed.
Everyone starts to walk out but I stop them.
"Wait. Stay. Please" I say with tears down my face. They all smile and come to my side.
"Hey mom. I really hope you can hear this. Everyone is here. Simon, JJ, Tiggy and all my friends just to see if you are ok. Don't think I've given up on you. I haven't. I know what I'm doing. I know that you'll be looking down on me everyday. You'll be in a better place. I'll have my own angel to look after me. I love you so much. And I'm sorry for not spending more time with you otherwise you wouldn't be here right now. I wish it was me. Our don't deserve it at all. It's my fault that you are here. Good bye mom" I say with tears down my face that won't stop. I look at the doctor who also has tears in his eyes. I nod at him as a signal to turn it off. This is it. She's going to go forever. He walks up to the machine and presses a few buttons.

Everyone is quiet. Until we hear the flat line on the machine indicating she is gone.
I look around to see everyone crying as well.
I put my head in my hands and I'm suddenly engulfed in Simon's arms. I wrap my arms around his neck and cry.

 I wrap my arms around his neck and cry

The drive home was the same. As soon as I got home I went straight upstairs.
"Simon leave her. She probably just wants to be by herself right now" I hear Tiggy faintly say to Simon.

I go to my own room, not Simon's. I lean against the door and cry.
I walk around until I see a photo of me and my mom on my desk. I pick it up and smash it across the room. I start picking up more things and throw them across the room.
I fall to the floor in a ball and cry loudly wanting Simon to come to my aid.
Thankfully he did. He dragged me up and hugged me like he always does.

 He dragged me up and hugged me like he always does

He kissed my head and stroked it. After a bit, I started to fall asleep on him. He picked me up and walked to his room and put me in bed.
I fell asleep whilst he edited.

I'm in a hospital, walking to my mom's room. I get there and see her standing, looking out the window. She turns around and looks at me with anger in her eyes.
"Mom?" I say.
"You killed me. It's your fault that I'm dead. You were selfish and didn't spend time with you and now you've lost me. I hope you are happy and always have nightmares. Remember, I will always be watching you" She says angrily.
She starts fading away and everything turns black.

I shoot up from bed and gasp for breath. Why? Why is this happening to me? Just when I couldn't feel anymore guilty, I have a nightmare to make me feel worse.

I get up. I have to leave. Leave England. I can't stay here. I feel that if I stay I might end up losing another person I love.
I write a note for Simon and leave it on the pillow. I quietly pack my stuff and when I get downstairs I write another note for the other guys telling them how much I love them and to take care of each other, mainly JJ and Simon.
I get to the taxi and head to the aiport.

I find a flight for New York and wait for my call.
I feel bad for leaving. I shouldn't. It's only 2 months. To clear my head.
My flight is called and I make my way to the plane. I'll be back soon......

A/N
Oh my gosh. That's it. The story is over.........

SYKEEEEEE IT'S NOT REALLY.
Hahahaha got himmmm😂😂
Nah its not over yet. Love you all.
SEE YAAA