Some Information for You

Hey reader, I hope all is well and welcome to my new story!

This is my first ever work here on Wattpad and I'm very excited its this story. It came from an occurring idea of a female alpha and a bunch of bat sh*t crazy things happen. I hope its a story where the characters grow on you and you are allured by the plot. Just remember there will be violence, bad words and sexual content but nothing to hide from your parents so chill its all good. 

*Side Note: This probably wont be edited by anyone else for grammar aside from me re-reading things before they get published, so no hate/judgement. I just really want to get this idea out because I have big plans for this story. So I hope you enjoy An Alpha is Hard to Love. -CulturedxSoul 

So now to the main characters! 

Cast Introduction: 

Elizabeth "Liz" Volt: With a very dark past she resides with her best friends in a cabin like house just outside Santa Cruz, California. Her parents and older brother have died for reasons she never likes to discuss to anyone but to her best friends Will and Dom. They make up her pack with being an Alpha and them being her betas. She was a star student in the start of high school, top of her class, captain of the debate team and a cross country star. All until her older brother, her role model Leo died, her world fell apart, she became cold, distant, and an alpha. Everyone avoids her because she doesn't let ANYONE in her inner circle/ pack. But inside her very grey world her personality is still there, she has a very big heart to those she loves and sometimes cares too much for her friends. 

William "Will" Van-Scott: Best friend of Liz since childhood and knows absolutely everything about Liz. He is apart of her pack and her heart, no they are not in love its not that kind of story. He is very observant, patient but has a short temper. He cares very much about Liz knowing about her past, but he has his own burdens to handle. He isn't as smart as Liz but has a very creative side and has ambition for himself. (you will know more about him as the story develops don't  worry :) ) 

Dominic "Dom" Morrissey: Best friend of Liz since childhood and knows absolutely everything about Liz. He's quite flirtatious but quiet, he isn't a player but has had his fare share of girlfriends. But not a mate... not yet...lets just say he's a hopeless romantic? But he is quite the geek but a very handsome geek and loves computers, by that he's an amateur hacker :) (Just like Will you will know more as the story develops don't you worry!)

Cedric Westbrook: The new alpha in town ;) he is super smart and FINE AF but cocky, he is total competition for Liz for top of the class for sure. He is very obsessive, possessive AND an alpha (lets see how that mix goes). But he is very generous and kind hearted once you pass the "Im the best" "Don't mess with me" phase.  

Setting: Greycrest, California (Not real) a small town filled with werewolf's where they live peacefully away from humans but can still interact with them of course.        

Ps: you can create or imagine whoever you want to play these characters, I know some stories have set lists where they pick real people to play the characters, I mean I have certain people who do play them in my mind but hey all power to you my friend pick whoever you want. Ill see if I want to put out a list later on in the story.