CHAPTER 7: "Morrissey strikes again"

WILL P.O.V 

What the hell is going on with Liz? I could barely caught up with her until she jumped through the window. 

"What the fuck is she doing" I say out of breath beneath the open window 

"Argh Liz!" I whisper yell hoping she can hear me through the telepathic connect

"Leave now... My Luna is safe..." A unknown voice replied

"What the fuck?" I said aloud 

"NOW"  the voice said authoritatively 

Now I knew I needed to go... I wasn't scared I just knew that voice meant business that I am not apart of  and I needed to respect that whoever this fucker was. I hope he wasn't hurting Liz but I know she can handle herself and by the way I last saw her she defiantly can. I sighed to myself and followed the darkness within the woods towards home.     

DOM P.O.V.

I never typed so fast to search and find answers for the situation that just happened. I contacted the head alpha of the town and notified about Liz's condition and this new alpha. I'm still yet to have a response but noting its pretty late I knew they wouldn't get back to me until early tomorrow morning.

I rose out of my seat with frustration and soon stood near my bookcases searching for old history books and any information on alpha habits and the werewolf kind. 

Thats when a notification popped up on my screen

"Great just what I needed"  I say with a sigh of relief.

I downloaded a PDF about the evolution of alphas, as I opened the file it slowly started to close me out with an encryption wall. 

"Ha you think you can lock me out? try again stupid encryption" as I eagerly type away blocking and retaliating the stupid fire wall. Battling it out with codes and number keys in less then 8 minutes I uncoded its wall. 

"Morrissey strikes again" I said with an accomplished smile and finally see the contents of the passage. 

The text on the PDF said:

                            *Certain alphas can have odd reactions to mates that are within the area such as  

                                  -Paralyzation

                                  -Sudden rage 

                                  -Nightmares 

                                  -Black outs 

                                  -Over possession/obsession 

                                  -Inner beast takeover      

And the list went on and on and then ended with: 

                            *This can only happen in rare cases if an alphas mate is another alpha since their cravings are equally strong and overpowering to those around them. This soon creates an alpha bond that is much stronger than any pairing of normal werewolves combined. Thus with their mating bond will mark them as noble lycanthropes. They will transform into new stronger beings and have a new DNA pattern of a hybrid kind from their regular werewolf beings into full fledged lycans. Which can also lead to lycan pups and further hybrid breeds. Also take into account that this is rare but not uncommon in the werewolf kind. But betas and packs beware of the change for those who are apart of their lives can be affected negatively: through dislike from the other alpha, distrust within the process of the pair's actions/ motives and even death.    

As I finished that last sentence I just sat there in compete shock and alleviation of what I just discovered. I was soon being bombarded with text messages on my phone from Will.

*LIZ RAN INTO SOMEONES HOUSE

*A VOICE TOLD ME TO LEAVE....IT WAS NOT LIZ

*IM COMING BACK AND HELPING YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON

*SHE WAS CALLED LUNA BY THIS VOICE

*WHAT IN THE FUCKING WORLD IS GOING ON?!

*DOM ANSWER ME

"Shit" is all I managed to gasp out as I hear the main door bust open and feeling Will's presence engulf the house filled with panic and distress.  

Chapter 7 is done and alot has been told I hope you guys really dig where this is going the ideas just keep flowing! Also with adding a little more background on Dom was well needed I found it cool how I created the answer to Liz and Cedric's situation through Dom. And Morrissey is Dom's last name just to clear that up if people didn't read the info page :). Also don't worry we will jump right back to Liz's brain in the next chapter! Till the next one have a wonderful day :) -CulturedxSoul