CHAPTER 11: "Nice"

I make it to school first two minutes to spare I lightly jog to my locker and rush to class.

AP English "...Beautiful..." I mutter to myself as I step in and I frown when I don't see Dom in the seat next to mine.

Class started and no Dom I was slightly irritated but more worried if he made it to school ok but then my thoughts just went back to irritated because he might of just ditched. I let a low growl slip through my mouth as some turned heads but just looked down at my desk. 

Class was a drag but easy I just wanted out so bad I couldn't handle another drag of a discussion when people were just asking stupid questions and not really talking about anything.

The bell finally rang and I was the first one out thank god.

I make my way to AP Calc and slow my walk... shit...Cedric is in this class...Cedric is my Calc partner... shit shit shit. 

I was first in class and took my seat trying to look busy,  I took out my notes, Calc book and notebook. I looked over the previous class notes and started to redo the examples just to do something. I tried to look normal but honestly I'm pretty sure I looked like I was fidgeting on the outside rather then just "working". I close my eyes and try to calm down... inhale...exhale Liz. I open my eyes just as the bell rang and realize no one is next to me I was taken aback by the emptiness I felt. 

Class picked up by doing more classwork which equaled more busy work which I liked it calmed my mind to just focus. 

I was startled by the bell since I was working closely with the class work. I packed away my stuff and was relieved it was lunch. I wasn't that hungry so I just settled for a nectarine and water. I wasn't much of an apple person but I loved nectarines. 

I make my way out of the cafeteria and outside approaching the courtyard. I put my earphones in as look down at my phone and play 2014 Forest Hills Drive. I soon felt this warmth as I was getting closer to the table but ignored it. I scrolled through my phone and made my way to my side of the table and sat down. 

Still looking at my phone I felt rather shifted in my seating position I was not sitting on the bench. I look up at Will and Dom smirking at me I furrow my brows at them then realized I was on someones lap. 

Cedric's lap. 

I soon felt incredibly uncomfortable and started to move but a muscular arm snaked around my waist to keep me put. I automatically settled because that warmth I felt was now a heat my body craved. 

"Hey Liz" Cedric said with a smile 

I turned my head to face him 

"Hello" I said calmly 

We just stared at each other for a minute, god he was gorgeous...wait what?... no yeah he is Liz don't deny it...stop...LIZ. 

"Anyways so Liz I'm sorry for not making class this morning" Dom chimed in 

"Cedric here wanted to introduce himself to us since you know he's your m-" Dom was stopped by a elbow to his side by Will.

"Aside from that Liz we approve" Will says confidently as Cedric now wraps both his arms around my waist. 

I tense by his touch and felt locked in which I didn't like. I didn't like how my best friends and him associate without me, call me a clingy friend but I care a lot about Will and Dom and I don't like them knowing something I don't especially with this guy who's literally attached to me. 

"Ok no. hold up you guys don't approve anything before I do especially when it deals with this" as I point to me and Cedric. 

"And you I'm sorry but I'm not this close with anyone...  (anymore)   and I need to approve I need to know who you are, what you are about, and if this is even a thing so can you please let go of me?" I say to Cedric 

Cedric lets go of me with a smile "Ok Liz whatever you want and guys she's right let her do what she needs to do... you know how girls get" he says with a sly smile on his face. 

In seconds my hand met Cedric's neck as I started to crush his throat. Will and Dom try to pry me off him but it wasn't working. Thats when Cedric stepped in and grabbed my wrists and as if it was nothing off his neck. 

"Impressive Liz... Very but thats no way to treat your mate but at least your looking at me when I'm talking to you" he says with a laugh

I could not believe him, he was a complete jerk and what topped it off was that Will and Dom were laughing with him. 

WHAT. WHAT. WHAT.

My mind was going in full 100 mode right now, I was pissed, hurt and felt isolated. 

Cedric still had his grip on me when I pushed myself back 

"You know what fuck you guys... you guys don't even give me a chance to fucking try with your cocky smart ass attitude and you guys backing him up for it!" I yelled 

They all grow silent and I just stare at them with complete rage from my blood red eyes. 

But within my rage I see Cedric smile at me. 

"I love it when you get angry my Luna" as he rises now matching my stance as he towers over me with his red eyes matching mine 

I hate how I have to look up at him...at his beautiful face.

I felt somewhat powerless with him around there was this odd imbalance when I was near him and I did not like it one bit. 

"Don't try to be smooth with me Cedric" I say bluntly 

His smile widens as if he was challenged he turns back to the guys and say "Excuse me Ill see you guys after class but I have to have a word with Elizabeth here" he says confidently. 

And just when he said that he picks me up and puts me over his shoulder I was taken aback by his action and didn't fight back I just saw two upside down apologetic faces grow farther as Cedric carried me away. 

I couldn't figure out where he was taking me since all I could really see was his back and sides of some places around school. Until he finally stopped and put me down next to a car. Cedric pulls out a pair of keys and the car I was next to unlocked. 

"Get in" he said demandingly 

I didn't really have a choice so I opened the passenger side door and sat down. His car was the definition of guy. If I wasn't mistaken it was a 2015 Chevy Camaro, black on black interior and exterior. 

"Nice" I accidentally said out loud

"Thanks beautiful... now the reason I dragged you here is to get to know you... so we are ditching the rest of the day to go do that is that ok with you?" He asked and started the car

The engine roared under my feet as he started to drive.  

"As if I got a choice?" I said  

ALRIIIGHT another chapter in one day! Im proud lol ok so this is a new side of Cedric and Liz its only going to get more intense from here folks. What do you think? Is Liz being to much? Do you think Cedric will be less of a jerk? Are the guy's in the wrong for meeting Cedric really before Liz? BTW do you guys know the album forest hills drive? J.Cole fans anyone? Well I hope you liked it otherwise. Best wishes till the next one -CulturedxSoul.