CHAPTER 15: "Don't worry I deserved it"

As we make it out to the crowded parkway of Kendrick's place everyone seems to be jumbled and heated in conversation of the news. I feel Cedric tighten his arm around me, he lowered his face near my ear "meet me back at my place" he says in a deep tone. Just at that moment he let his grip fall as he walked ahead of me. 

His car was down the parkway while mine was already near me, as I see him walk away I couldn't help but stare. His frame is not hard to miss; six feet with sharp shoulders and long, thick dark hair. I found myself turning my head and biting my lower lip in amazement. 

*I know I'm good looking but get in the car before someone mistakes that stare for themselves.   

I immediately snap out of my pose and unlock my car. As I see many cars exit Cedric was already following the line to the gate while I was the last to pull out. As I turn on my car it automatically plays the last song I was listening to and that happened to be at a very high volume (Park by Isaiah Rashad) . 

The song startles me as I see Cedric look back through his rear view window as he smiles and nods his head to the beat. I give him a smile as we both drive out. 

Following him to the higher more deserted hills of town I find myself in a smaller driveway and a grey modern condo. I park next to Cedric as I shut off my car and reach for my bag on the passenger street I hear my drivers side door open before I could even react Cedric pulls me out and on instinct I lift myself up to him and wrap my legs around his waist. 

"I couldn't wait I have to have you" He says in a dark tone. 

Before I can even reply his lips are already linked to mine, his lips glide and move for more entry pleading and giving no mercy. I smile and growl at this affection as he just holds me tighter. He slams my door and makes his way to his front door. Oddly being unlocked he just pushes through the door which startles me as I move my face away to get a view of my surroundings. Cedric just made his way down my neck as I grip my hand through his hair. 

Still looking around his place is neat and organized with a theme of off grey and silvers it was quite pleasing. We then make our way to Cedric's bedroom. It wasn't like a typical guys room it was actually clean with no clothes on the floor or messy bed sheets. I was actually impressed by the look of Cedric's place. Suddenly I was moved downward as Cedric set me down on his bed. 

"Kiss me" he whispered and I obliged. 

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Morning After 7AM 

"You are so beautiful" 

His morning voice was to die for. Raspy and deep is all it took for me to be weak in the knees. 

I smile at his voice. He smiles at my face. 

I get up and sit on his lap as we just stare and smile putting our hands together. Soon linking lips once more.                   

But that was soon interrupted by a vibration near the bedside. Cedric soon stops and looks over to the nightstand. 

"Ignore it" I said trying to get his face back to mine but he wouldn't listen.

"Who is calling you this early?" Cedric said in suspicion now extremely focused on the vibrating phone. 

I roll back over to my side of the bed "it's probably a wrong number".

A second later I feel Cedric move and answer my phone, "Speak" he said in a harsh dominant tone. 

I looked over to him now surprised he opened my phone. Clenching his jaw he was getting irritated.