CHAPTER 3: "Hello Elizabeth"

I was beyond pissed who the fuck did this guy think he is?

His voice played over and over again in my mind like a glitch on a old scratched up CD when being played.

            "Look at me when I'm talking to you"

When class ended I didn't even bother looking at anyone else I bolted. Turning in my paper with one swift motion I was gone. My fists balled up to the point where my knuckles looked pale white and my eyes where still deep blood red. I didn't care for those who were staring they knew not to mess with me but this was unlike me at the same time. I'm usually calm, quiet, and collected but today something was released in myself that was new, raw and dangerous.

I made my way to the outside courtyard of the school where Will, Dom, and I met up for lunch since freshmen year. It was a little hidden area where we only occupied even though it had a lot of space for other groups to enjoy their lunch in the fresh air.

Will and Dom were already there chatting away about their first day until I sit down staring at the table.

"Liz?" Will asks cautiously

...

"Liz are-" Dom attempted to ask until I looked at both of them with my eyes.

They both tense at the same time

Will's eyes turn a bright blue in seconds

"Who" he says demandingly

...

"Elizabeth who hurt you" Will repeats himself

I stand up from the table and move to their side and sit between them crossing both my arms into one of theirs. I put my head down, holding on tight to their arms.

"Elizabeth I'm going to ask one more time before I go hunting for this guy myself" Will states

"No one hurt me William" I said faintly

A calm silence filled around us

"Its the new alpha isn't it?" Dom asks

I remained silent

"New alpha? what new alpha?" Will asks

10 MINUTES LATER

"He grabbed your face?" Will asked fuming

"Will we all know I can take care of myself, for all we know he could just be an annoying asshole who takes the alpha title to a ridiculous term" I said calmly

"Still we need to find out why you reacted like that...its not normal" Dom said quizzically

Lunch ended and I had a study period in the library thank god.

The library was my favorite place in this school, no one goes there and its always free to roam, read and relax. It was my sanctuary. I found an open table in the mystery section, I set down my stuff and took out my phone. But a blank black screen just stared back at me

Dead.

I let out a low growl of frustration as I stuffed my phone back into my backpack.

I laid my head down in my arms and closed my eyes.

"Hello Elizabeth"

A long muscular arm snaked around my waist, I froze.

"I said hello Elizabeth" the voice said again as his hand moves to the left side of my waist and injected his claws.

I couldn't feel my body, I couldn't speak, my eyes didn't leave the edge of the table.

Cedric dug his claws in deeper.

"I expect a greeting back Elizabeth" Cedric whispered into my ear

"W-what do you want Cedric" is all I managed to gasp out

I felt his breath on my neck

Moving his head closer he kisses my neck..hard.

Thats when I felt this jolt of warm energy explode in my body from both his kiss and the claws on my side.

It was new, raw and inviting, all I managed to do was let him continue as I relaxed my body. He let go of the claws in my side and I could feel him smile within his kisses on my neck. As I eagerly ran my hand through his luscious black hair.

I felt a deep growl escape his lips, thats when I realized what was going on, where I was and what was happening.

My eyes turned red automatically as I tried to push him off me.

But Cedric didn't budge he only wrapped his arms around me fully and tighter. He held me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist as if it was automatic for me to do so as he sits down on the chair. He nuzzled his face in my neck as he kept working his mouth.

I couldn't help but feel this sudden urge to not fight him but to let him do what he's doing. This connection of him holding me the way he did, kissing me the way he did and the way I felt about him on me like this.

He finally stopped and looked at me

"What I want... is you Liz" he said bluntly with his bright deep red orbs staring back at me

Cedric then stood up and let me go as I let my legs land on the ground. He adjusted himself as if nothing happened and just left.

I was lost for words, my mind did laps on the information that was just witnessed.

The bell rang within the empty library I shot right up with my eyes red in full focus.

I slide my hand over to my side.

Nothing.

I check my neck and felt a fresh warm mark.

I flinched at the area as I looked around to find no one around.

I heard no one.

I smelled no one.

But I sensed someone.

CHAPTER 3 Here we are! what did you think? I tried to give it that twist where it was a dream but real? Did it work? What the hell is going on with Liz? WHO IS CEDRIC THOUGH? Until the next one :) Have a great day -CulturedxSoul