CHAPTER 12: "Hi"

LIZ P.O.V

We sat in silence as the car hummed while we passed street lights and other cars. 

I didn't know how to feel... I don't know how to approach this situation... why, why do I feel so powerless about this about... him.

I knew where he was going and I was getting more tense by the familiar surroundings catching my eye. He soon parks the car as I look up to make sure I was correct and I was.

"Why did you take me home and how did you know where I live?" I asked 

I could feel him tense but then let out a long sigh "Because I know you are most comfortable in your own surrounding, in your own home so might as well familiarize myself with it too. And the reason why I know that this is ou- I mean your home is because well of Dom and Will they are great betas very strong and skillful, and they are great friends to have. I really like them" He finishes.

I stare at my house, it was spacious but not too over the top, Will, Dom and I worked very hard to make this our home after the event that happened a few years back. I was soon feeling sad yet empty at the same time while staring at my house and I knew Cedric could feel that.

He soon opens his door and walks over to the passenger side and opens mine, "Whenever you're ready" he says with a warm smile.

"Why does it seem like he knows that theres something I'm not ok with and its not just about how I am in this situation but just my lifestyle in general? 

I get out of the car and head towards the door, I felt Cedric right behind me following my every move, watching, studying my every move as his life depended on it. I realized I left all my stuff including my phone at school at the table to be exact just before Cedric carried me off. Maybe this was a plan with the guys and Cedric to get me away from my routine and focus on Cedric. I laugh to myself at how conniving my best friends can be but I give them props its hard to understand my personality, habits and ways only they know to get me.

I look around the area of the front door and found the odd group of rocks near the doorstep and picked one up and there the spare key was sticked to it, I grabbed it and opened the door. I stepped inside while Cedric still stood in the doorway.

He took in the sight of the doorway, where I was standing and the whole atmosphere in general. He took in a deep breath and sighed. 

"Are you going to invite me in?" He asked 

I let out a small laugh "What? you're not a vampire you don't need to be invited in or some weird barricade will prevent you from coming into my home" I say still a little baffled

Cedric lets out a small growl but didn't sound like he was kidding I soon tense up as my beast did the same 

Let the gorgeous man in     My beast tells me

I sigh and turn to him and say "Yes come in oh mighty one you are welcome in my home" I say sarcastically but motion him to come inside.

Cedric did not look happy he took one step in and in a matter of seconds he was carrying me on his back again. 

"What is up with you and carrying me like I'm just a bag of some sort?" I ask teasing him 

He soon sets out a louder growl "Don't tempt us Liz" as he grips on me harder 

"OHH or what? is the big bad wolf going to do bite me?" I taunt 

And thats when he lost it he sat me down on the couch as he sat in front of me sitting on the coffee table. His eyes glowing and not looking happy.

"Liz can you please just stop playing around or stop whatever wall you are putting between us? I am trying my best here to grasp this situation just as much as you are. But you are not helping me by teasing me and then shutting me out like that" Cedric states 

He then closes his eyes and puts down his head "This is not easy for me you know, there is this hard attachment that I have towards you where I cant control myself on many levels...you really think its easy for me to understand this? All my life my family drilled my head over how much my mate matters and how thats my life and what I have to do. For almost 4 long years I've been searching, traveling and trying just trying to find my mate because I knew it was something special...and then you happened" Cedric's eyes now opened still with his red eyes.

"I knew you were someone different when I saw you for the first time when I entered that class, it was to the point where I blacked the fuck out. I didn't mean to come off so pushy by grabbing you like that just after so long I needed to know my beast needed to know if you where mine. And I don't know about you but the other night when you came into my room seeing red you found me, in the depths of your inner battle to stay sane I was the one who snapped you out of it." 

"We are alphas, real shit is about to happen and I'm ready for it... I want it...I want you Liz... I want you" He says while staring at my eyes intently waiting for a response

I couldn't form words in my mind...I believed him and I wanted him.

I just stared and all I could manage to do was kiss him, put all these emotions of confusion, stress and passion in that kiss. I didn't want to say anything I wanted him to feel it and he did. The kiss was amazing it grew longer, more passionate, and the warmth between us grew hotter as our bodies craved each other.  

Cedric broke off the kiss with a halt and looked at me, he stood up and grabbed my hand as we made our way to my room. He went in first as if he knew where it was but then again I had to remind myself Liz he's an alpha, he has enhanced strength, speed and smell you idiot.

I closed the door behind me as Cedric took in the scene that was my room.

"Its lovely" He said with a warm smile and he joined his hand in mine. 

We both sat down at this love seat bench type thing I had near my window and Cedric and I just stared at each other intently. 

A few moments pass and Cedric just smiles...Why the fuck does he smile all the time its too much sometimes I swear I would go blind from its beauty if it was possible. I craved his touch and this insane warmth we create I just needed to be near him. I guess he got the hint and sat me on his lap as I was now straddling him. This allowed me to explore him with full integrity I looked at his face chiseled features that girls would die for and it was all mine. I slowly move my hand from his cheek to his hair that was slightly messy and had that attractive bed head look. 

I soon felt him explore my body as he started rubbing circles on my back with his hands and analyzing my face. 

After a few moments of that we were fond of where we were there was no confusion, no rejection and no hiding. From here things have changed and we are both slowly coming to terms with our togetherness. Our faces where inches away as he wraps his arms around me once more and I wrap mine around his neck. 

We stare and slowly our lips touch once more and depart ways I close my eyes as I put my forehead against his. I raise my head and look at him this time now I smile 

"Hi" I say 

"Hi" Cedric replied