CHAPTER 13: "Bye Cedric"

LIZ P.O.V. 

His name was Cedric Westbrook he loved old school hip-hop and academics. He was brilliant, he was always on the top of his class from his previous schools. He's made great connections as well as enemies from his past travels and has finally found a home here in Greycrest. He lives alone in a town home in the higher hills of town, his parents have been sending him everywhere to find his mate once he matured within his wolf form. 

Reason as to why they are so mate obsessed was that Cedric's parents only had the opportunity to have Cedric when they wanted a bigger family, they pushed Cedric to become a huge golden boy to make him the best out of the bunch to make sure his mate would be loved, protected and prized with a guy like Cedric. 

But as much as Cedric was put into the spotlight he cherished the little things, although he loved being the center of attention hence his cocky smart ass attitude, he was very humble and mellow once you have his full attention. He told me a lot about his life but I knew there was something he was keeping out but I don't blame him because I have my own secrets I will keep to myself for life. 

Cedric was a different soul, there was so much more to him a lot of people can look over and I'm guilty of being one of those who did. 

We just held each other and explored our interests and ideas, laughs were taken and new information was shared and I couldn't feel more confident in who he was and what this meant. I felt good really really good.

Cedric P.O.V.

Finally, finally she opened up to me all I wanted to do was savor this moment of being with her and soon hopefully being apart of her. 

I need to show her I love her, she's the one I know it I can feel my beast crave her existence and I couldn't handle the fact she was giving me the time of day. She made me feel different somewhat powerless over who had the strongest feeling but I'm ignoring it. 

She was so beautiful and so powerful I cannot resist her stare, body, and feelings she was the one. 

If only I could just mark her thats when I know this will be final and real.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A FEW HOURS LATER

LIZ P.O.V. 

The day was growing later and the guys would be home soon hopefully with food... I was starving but that was on the back of my mind from the view I had in front of me. 

God Cedric was just something else I have no idea how long we have just been sitting here just staring, talking sweet nothings and feeling this warmth. I needed to stop staring before this got weird I mean he was staring back but this can't not be weird. I look around my room just wondering my eyes else where until I feel a hand under my chin lightly push me back to where I left my gaze from. 

Not even a second to waste as my face was in front of his with no hesitation to crash his lips into mine. Grabbing my face with both his hands and pushing us closer as humanly possible. Our kiss deepened as our tongues explored our mouths having this playful battle of dominance. 

* "Quit when you can love...you can't beat me" Cedric said through the mind link

I felt myself smile within our heated session and bit his lip and replied "try me" 

Right then I felt Cedric lift us both up and to my bed, he hovered over me suffocating me with his kisses and warmth. He soon started to leave kisses/bites trailing around my neck and collarbone area. I couldn't help but wrap my legs around his waist and run my fingers through his hair in satisfaction. 

A low deep growl escaped from Cedric as he stopped his movement. I frown in frustration by the now motionless space between us. 

"We have to stop...they're home" Cedric finally announces and moves off me.

I let out a small growl at his statement as I got up from my bed. 

"Aw what miss me already?" Cedric said.

I roll my eyes but sneak a small peck on his lips as I whisper "Mine". 

As soon as I was about to turn toward the door Cedric lifted me up and almost on instinct I wrapped my legs around his waist once more as we kissed again. 

"Don't tease us like that Liz... don't do something like that or I will do something I will highly regret" Cedric said in a deep voice.

I felt alive... I felt playful when he gets tense almost powerful making him feel this way. 

"Or what? What is the big bad alpha gonna do?" I asked. 

He then looks down and there it was his big sly smile appeared on his face again and as his eyes met mine they glowed a strong red. He lowered his head right next to my ear and whispered 

"Or I'm going to do something that will make you unable to walk for days" He lets out a low laugh as he lets me go to stand again. 

Thats when I stopped playing around and walked out the door trying not to blush. 

We both entered the dining room while Will and Dom are setting up food.

"There's my girl... hey Dom and I couldn't really decide on what to get for dinner it was a tie between Italian and Mexican so we got both" Will said without looking up from his now filled plate. 

Before I could even reply I felt Cedric move ahead of me and walk right up to Will. Shit he was pissed and to be honest it was kinda hot.

"You want to say that again little beta?" Cedric said in a deep aggravated tone. 

Will froze and cursed under his breath "Sorry Ced- I mean alpha Cedric I didn't know you were here" 

Cedric gave Will the scariest glare I've never seen "You do not call my mate MY  luna 'yours' under any circumstances got it?" Cedric announced. 

Will tensed and just nodded. I grab Cedric's arm and pull him away out of the dining room. 

"Hey calm down Will is just my friend or more like my brother don't worry about him or what he says... I can take care of myself and who I stand with ok?" I say bluntly. 

Cedric looks down in shame "I'm sorry love...I just can't control myself sometimes..." 

I let out a relieved sigh "Don't even worry about it... to be honest that was really attractive back there..." I said now looking down for sure blushing. 

I feel his smile form on his face as he lifted my face to his "Oh really?".

"Don't get ahead of yourself now Cedric" I say. 

Without hesitation Cedric gives me a passionate kiss and whispers in my ear "I love the way you say my name...it's only soon enough you will be screaming it". 

I roll my eyes and glare at him as I push him to the door. 

"Bye Cedric" I say frankly as he walks out the door with the biggest smirk on his smug face.  

Let me just start off by saying things got HEATED this chapter. But to be real with you guys it was so difficult for me to finish this chapter I had many ideas but couldn't really match up details I wanted to type up so I ended up with this. I'm content with the way it turned out and I hope you guys liked it too. I hope you had a great new years and I wish you the best luck in 2016! Hopefully big exciting things happen within this new year. Best wishes -CulturedxSoul.