CHAPTER 6: "Mine"

CEDRIC P.O.V.

She is coming.

I can feel her presence getting closer...warmer.

I can smell her...like a spiced peach and autumn leaves.

I can hear her...her heart beating ferociously.

If only I can hold her, to feel her body against mine.

To caress her to kiss her to call her my Luna.

||||||||||||||||||||||||

My name is Cedric Westbrook and I am an alpha on the hunt for my Luna. 

I am 18 years old and moved into a quiet area in the deep woodlands of Santa Cruz California. 

Thats when I felt her, I knew she was here. 

My inner beast couldn't handle the sight of her when I saw her at school. I just needed to feel her, to touch her... I didn't mean to grab her face like that I just wanted to see her face.

Once I saw her eyes I knew, her heat and anger just got me more elated. My inner beast went crazy within me which caused me to black out after class. All I remember is that I was walking out of the library like a zombie regaining my senses, I couldn't even remember why I was there.  

But what I do know is that she was mine.

She was coming... she was coming for me.

She will soon know who I am, why I am here and what we will both become.  

|||||||||||||||||||||||||

LIZ P.O.V.

I felt myself running but my mind was dark I couldn't control myself. But my beast was I didn't know what it wanted why I was going insane and this feeling... this electrifying feeling. 

Just why.

And thats when I smelled it, musk and bark but now it started to smell sweeter like marshmallows? 

Once I smelled it my beast craved it and for some odd reason I did too. 

My beast was forming this emotion I couldn't detect like it knew something and was trying to show me something. It started to run faster, harder and stronger like my life depended on it. My beast was pushing my body and mind from the scent growing closer.

Stop resisting Elizabeth 

My mind was hit with pressure and I finally let my beast fully control my body and thats when it let me see where we were where I am. 

I was running toward a house on the other side of town, it had one single bedroom light open on the second floor. All I could think is why but my mouth was trying to push out a different word. Thats when I jumped into the second story window and was embraced with a warmth I was craving, a scent I was obsessing over, a body my beast knew and someone I wanted.  

|||||||||||||||||||||||

CEDRIC P.O.V. 

She came out of no where, so quietly so swiftly I just barely made it to catch her to embrace her to smell her. 

She came in and automatically connected into my embrace, she nuzzled into my neck and said 

"Mine" as she growled within my neck 

Right when I felt those words I held her tighter and dug my face into her neck and said 

"Mine" 

My luna is finally found she is finally mine. 

AAYYEE CHAPTER 6! Very eventful I really wanted to make this a special one and finally get this idea out! Super happy at how it happened but this isn't the end we are just beginning TRUST ME. This might have seemed obvious as to the bios and intro within Cedric and Liz but there is so much more but this needed to be established first but more to come! Hope your liking it so far have a wonderful day :) -CulturedxSoul.