shocked

Jessie.

Ever since Natalia caught me in bed with her sister my life has gone downward. First her father punched me in the face. Her parents basically stopped talking to Trisha. all my friends look at me like I'm trash. the only person that's been there for me is Tricia and I know it sounds weird because she was basically the reason why my marriage ended but she was the only one giving me the time of day. I tried to apologize but I knew it was never going to work out. I was sleeping with Trisha for a year. at first it was a mistake and it wasn't a drunken mistake. I wish. The day it hapoend the fisrr time was becuase trisha supposedly came over to talk to Natalia about her recent breakup but Natalia wasn't here so I just let her in to vent. one thing led to another and we ended up sleeping together and after that first night we just kept on doing it. I know it was wrong but I just didn't know how to stop. I guess I did have some sort of feelings for Tricia but it was never as strong as what I felt for Natalia and I regret it everyday. the day she divorced me literally felt like someone stomped on me repeatedly she didn't even look at me when we are talking to our lawyers, she just told me I could keep whatever I wanted and I would have given her whatever she wanted. But she didn't want anything to do with me. that was the day she walked out of my life and i never heard from her again. I always see her parents walking around on the street, whenever they see me the look of disgust on their face is eminent. It's no surprise that Trisha and I got together she was always there and I mean always there, it was as if she never left me alone. I always wondered if she never felt bad about what we did but she never said anything about it. the years past and I still think of Natalia everyday. I asked Trisha to marry me 2 weeks ago she was so excited but I only asked to marry her because she's been giving me hints all the time. today she wanted to go out and get something quick to eat before we go to this play. we went to this diner closest to the theater and as we walked in Trisha stops and looks ahead, then she called the name I've never heard her say since that day. she says "Natalia" the person she calls turns around and my heart stops it is Natalia and she's even more breathtaking in the first day of met her in highschool. she turns around quickly pretending she didn't see us but Tricia walk star to the table and pulls me along. she stops and starts talking to her but the only thing I can see is a little boy sitting in a booster seat right across from her. I stare at him because I'm basically looking at a smaller version of myself. Tricia looks to me then look to the little boy and is shocked too, but what surprises me more is that Natalia just smiles at us, I don't see any hatred in her. "Mommy I'm done"I hear the little boy say and I feel my heart break because I know that ,that is my son, that we have a child together that I never knew about. she smiles at him and wipes his face of all the ketchup. Shes so mothery. she cuts the conversation short and says she has to go that she has to unpack. My heart skips a beat. she's living here again. she gets up picks her son up, puts some money on the table and walks away. what she says before she leaves makes me flinch. "congratulations on your engagement ,you two deserve each other" and never had words literally hurt me so much.