I won

Hey guys so this is dedicated to all of you but especially  jessicalaurenboyce who made me a awesome cover and has a new book out called realisation. It's cute and fun so check it out if you want. Love you guys 😘
************
Natalia.

You ever look back on your life and think to yourself how did I end up here?

Well that's what I'm asking myself right now as I'm being handcuffed and led in a cop car. While I'm being read my rights.

How did I end up here

***************
40 minutes earlier
***************

"This is all your fault" was all I heard Tricia you before she lunged at me.

All I saw was her hand rising up and coming towards me with such a force that when she had me the world just stopped.

And that's where she fucked up

I wasn't going to let anyone stop me this time theo wasn't in here to be the voice of reason Jessie couldn't do one thing in that wheelchair and my parents, they don't have the strength to pull me away from what I'm about to do to this girl.

"Did you really just put your hands on me" I walked over to her

" yeah what are you going to do about it you little-"

Fuck what she was about to say

I grabbed her neck and punched her right in her face. I straddled her as she fell to the floor and just went crazy one her.

" you stupid fucking bitch, you fuck up my life, you sleep with my husband, you take my child and you have the fucking nerve to hit me"

With ever word I was just hitting her and hitting her, God it felt good.

"Nat stop what are you doing "
Jessie said

"Jessie you better wheel your ass back before you get fucked up"

When I wasn't paying attention to Tricia she grabbed me and threw me off her she dashed towards the kitchen and came back with us knife.

I looked at her then looked at the knife.

" oh really now thats how wanna play it"

She dashed towards me and I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a frying pan.

"Girls stop and look at what you're doing you're really about to kill each other now Calm down" my mother said while my father sat there quiet.

I just ignored her and my eyes on Trisha.

" come on baby girl you gotta show me how you use it. You think your stab me " I said taunting her.

She screamed and ran towards me I ducked and tripped her when she tried to get up I hit her.

I got on top of her again we started really fighting. All the blows she left on me I didn't even feel. all I knew was I beating her ass.

It wasn't until I felt multiple hands grab me and pull me off her that I regained my senses. I looked around and saw four cops, two holding me back and two holding Trisha back.

I was starting to calm down but then she broke free and came after me again. I wasn't backing down so while I was being restrained I was still trying to fight her.

And that's how I ended up in this police car being read my rights and about to be taken to the Precinct.

***********************
Theo.

" hey buddy your mom should be home later how about you and me go get some large pizzas huh what do you think"

" awesome" he said all giddy

" alright but don't tell her or we will both be in trouble"

Natalia didn't really want Tyler out too much becuase he's still recovering but a drive to the pizza shop won't kill him.

" come on buddy ready"

"Yeah"

I was locking the door when my phone starting ringing, I looked down and I was about to ignore it but something told me to pick up.

" hello"

" hey theo it's nat"

" hey babe whose number are you calling me from" I said confused.

" don't be mad but I kind of need you to come get me"

" ok sure where are you"

The line went quite for a second

"Jail"

" ok sure just tell me- JAIL"

*****************
Natalia.

Theo was sitting in front of me with a disappointed parent look while a cop was giving Tyler some snacks.

" so are you gonna tell me what happened "

I smiled and looked at him.

" I won"

*********************

Yesssssss

This book will have probably 2 or 3 more chapters and then its done.

I'm not gonna drag it out for no reason.

Well i hope you liked it

Whats your thoughts on nat

Vote.comment. or don't it's your choice 🤓😙

Love ya lots

PS. Did not edit